Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

why cant i read this post?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TomW
Then you'd better read those terms again.

Don't let the door hit you in the "you know where" on the way out.

I understand the terms and personally agree with them, but I don't agree with one member inviting another member to leave the site. I know we have those that moderate this site and have that right, but from one member to another it just seems a little out of line to me.
I also thought there was a rule banning the insinuation of vulgarity.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:57 AM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 99 cummins
I understand the terms and personally agree with them, but I don't agree with one member inviting another member to leave the site. I know we have those that moderate this site and have that right, but from one member to another it just seems a little out of line to me.
I also thought there was a rule banning the insinuation of vulgarity.
From the rules on inciting arguments :
If you're here to start "flame wars", or intentionally incite arguments and inappropriate discussion, don't register on this forum.
And on vulgar things :
You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums.
Full version of the rules are available here, towards the bottom of the page :

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...p?page=privacy