Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

why cant i read this post?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why cant i read this post?

just tried to click on this https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ad.php?t=93489
in the 3rd gen accessories forum and it says i do not have sufficient priviledges to view...am i in trouble?
Old 02-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The moderator that moved it, moved it incorrectly.
He shouldn't have left the redirect in the original forum.
It should be fixed now.

It was removed because it belonged in the classifieds.

phox
Old 02-26-2006, 10:21 PM

cool. was hopin i hadnt offended the gods ...hehehe
Old 02-26-2006, 10:41 PM

I guess I am on the naughty list too The link doesn't work for me.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:21 AM

me neither
Old 03-02-2006, 06:36 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
That thread has been removed from the public side of the forum, so you will not be able to view it.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:58 PM

what just happened to the thread in OTHER i had about myspace?
Old 03-03-2006, 06:16 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
It was pulled due to the other content on that site.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Banned

Darn,no freedom of speech in here.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:42 AM

Better read the terms of usage, which you agreed to upon registering. No excuse for violating them.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Banned

Yes but were all adults here and if someone wants to look on myspace.com,its not an adult site!!!

I dont think the terms of usage say anything about "only things that we deem morally fit for you to veiw and post are you allowed to be posted/veiwed"

Thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard.........
Old 03-03-2006, 12:11 PM

Then you'd better read those terms again.

It amazes me when people complain about posting rules on various sites. Especially when you have to read those very same rules when you register. This isn't your home, it's Jack's home, and we have to abide by those rules. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you in the "you know where" on the way out.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by TomW
Then you'd better read those terms again.

It amazes me when people complain about posting rules on various sites. Especially when you have to read those very same rules when you register. This isn't your home, it's Jack's home, and we have to abide by those rules. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you in the "you know where" on the way out.
^^
well put, I like this forum because it useful for me and I gain knowledge About The mighty Cummins. I don't log on to view worthless or inappropriate content, and I like it that way. It is a great site, Use as it is intended Please.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by cmnscrzy
Yes but were all adults here and if someone wants to look on myspace.com,its not an adult site!!!

I dont think the terms of usage say anything about "only things that we deem morally fit for you to veiw and post are you allowed to be posted/veiwed"

Thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard.........
No we are NOT all adults in here. We have members that are minors and many women members as well. We do not allow any posts with profanity or links to anything that contains it.

This is a PRIVATELY owned website, we do not allow anyone to post, or link to anything that is inappropriately profane. We do this out of respect for our members. If you wish to spew forth tirades of profanity, there are plenty of places on the web where you can do so, but this is not one of them.

Here is a small section of the rules you agreed to when signing up here, it is very clear about what is allowed and what isn't.

"You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums."
Old 03-03-2006, 01:40 PM

copy that, sorry lary and others, didnt quite think long enough before i posted that. wasnt tryin to start anything.

Quick Reply: why cant i read this post?