Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

Whats going on!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re:Whats going on!

Just remember folks,<br> Everyone behind the scenes at this website is working overtime in order to make this the best and most enjoyable diesel site on the web. You all know what our past track record has been and I think that everyone knows we will do our best to keep improving that record. We are always open for new ideas and suggestions. Give us time to collect suggestions,,, find trouble areas,,,, work out easier ways for things to be done and I'll bet that 99% of the folks will be well pleased. ;D <br> I'm nowhere smart enough to figure out what is required to make changes to the website, but I do know it is not a simple task. The guys here that do know how all this is done are checking out ways of making adjustments that will work within our site programs and so far,,,,,,,,,,,, I think they're doing one heck of a great job.<br><br>One more thing to think about,,,,,,,,,,,, &quot;We haven't sent anyone a bill yet!&quot; ;D <br><br>[move]Hang in there Folks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's only getting BETTER! ;D[/move]
Old 07-16-2003, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ISOLATION is good
Old 07-16-2003, 08:31 PM

Look, it's all good, except this:<br>CAN WE PLEASE KEEP DODGE CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL AT THE FRONT OF THE LIST ON THE BANNER?<br>i.e. can it say, &quot;your DODGE CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL, GM Duramax, and Ford Powerstroke SOURCE?<br><br>Just a thought, since us CUMMINS lovers were here first!!! ;D
Old 07-16-2003, 11:49 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I have 6 monitors in front of me, so am fortunate enuff to stay logged on my whole shift. I bought a truck over a year ago and knew nothing about the engine. Found this and a couple other sights to learn how to maintain this engine. This sight (1st gen forums) has been so much help on getting the old truck going, I parked my new Camry.<br><br>The activity here goes in spurts. The web is a great benefit to help wind down to releave stress without getting sleepy or complaceant. The tv is a good outlet on the weekends when it slows down. Burned out on games, and scores go out the window with all the interuptions. Pretty much wore out all the chainsaw, flyfishing, loghome websites. Started hanging out in the &quot;other&quot; forum as the activity seemed high. Started to get to know some people, and enjoy the provocative, humorous, emotional, and insightful conversations. It helps the day go by, having to talk to literally hundreds of idiots a day, dozens of prank calls, and thousands of false calls. I have no use for other brand topics, only interested in Cummins, and I am a fan of Dana/Spicer components. My only concern is that I respect and look forward to information a few moderators provide on the Cummins engine. I hope they don't get too tied up with locking threads, discipline, moving, etc., to keep participating. But, so far it doesn't cost anything to stay a member (not that I wouldn't consider membership fee), I'll just have to start excersizing my left finger to keep it in shape with all the scrolling down the right will be doing. Hopefully the moderators won't get so busy moderating that the professional additude and courtesies to date, will not slip to the wayside, either. I do encourage all improvement to this great forum, but because it IS such a good place, some of us are understandably protective of potential problems. I'm sure the staff is fully capable, but the concerns are there. <br><br>Notonthesoapboxjustsomepointsofviewdon<br> <br>