Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions Post your comments and suggestions here. We always want to improve the site.

error message every time i log on to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
error message every time i log on to the forum

Each time i log on to the forum, i get forwarded to a blank page with only the text 'In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.' If I go back, and then click forums, it shows i am logged on, but this seems to happen every time i log on (from a not logged on status').
Old 01-02-2009, 11:45 PM

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by VictorC
Each time i log on to the forum, i get forwarded to a blank page with only the text 'In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.' If I go back, and then click forums, it shows i am logged on, but this seems to happen every time i log on (from a not logged on status').
I had this happen a couple weeks ago, on the Apple at work, after a browser update. I had always entered the site using "dodge-diesel.org", which had previously worked fine. After receiving this message, I entered the site using "dieseltruckresource.com" and it has since worked fine that way.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that fixed it. Thanks !!