Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Who got BOMBed for Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who got BOMBed for Christmas?

I must be the luckiest guy on earth. My lovely wife got me a triple A pillar, a boost gauge, and a tranny temp gauge. She then told me that the pyro would have to wait until my birthday, but that is only 4 months away so I think I can wait.<br><br>What BOMBs did you guys get?<br><br>
Old 12-25-2002, 06:16 PM

Re:Who got BOMBed for Christmas?

I got myself a PDR HX35... Does that count :
Old 12-25-2002, 06:21 PM

I got the ultimate BOMB ... Homepedics back massage / heating seat pad with the cigarette lighter plug so I can use it in the truck on those loooong 6 mile rides to work. <br><br> I expect to pick up at least 15 HP and a couple MPG with it.<br><br>Merry Christmas ;D ;D<br><br>PISTOL
Old 12-25-2002, 06:31 PM
JR2

I bought my truck an ESPAR engine heater for X-mass. That means that the truck will be warm and I will be warm...<br><br>JR2
Old 12-25-2002, 07:00 PM
DPG

I didn't get bombed, but I did get my baby back from the body shop last night, and he did a great job. The truck looks at least as good as it did before!
Old 12-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Chapter President

[quote author=JR2 link=board=7;threadid=8789;start=0#84803 date=1040862717]<br>I bought my truck an ESPAR engine heater for X-mass. That means that the truck will be warm and I will be warm...<br><br>JR2<br>[/quote]<br><br>JR2 did you get the gas or diesel fired heater...remember to use the best hose you can and protect the heater hose's from chafing and does your heater have the battery heater blanket ;D
Old 12-25-2002, 08:32 PM

Santa brought me a Ventvisor and Tail Gate Lock for being good to my CTD.
Old 12-25-2002, 09:16 PM

Location: Drive till ya hit a Polar Bear, then go back 50 miles

No BOMBs, but a much needed radar detector. 3 tickets in the past five months :'(<br><br>Rod
Old 12-25-2002, 09:21 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Daughter and Wifey got me a Minolta 5.0 Megapixel Digital camera....now after I familiarize myself with the 163 page instuction manual , and the 83 page software manual , then get the daughter to explain all that crap in plain english ....I'll be able to take new pics of all my stuff....... ;D
Old 12-25-2002, 10:09 PM

Location: Alberta Foothills - Power to grow with 6 in a row - XLR8

Rod,<br>I knew it would just be a matter of time before the bears decided to relieve you of a few bucks.<br>On a different topic, got a cb for xmas, now I need an antenna. Any suggestions?<br>Andy
Old 12-25-2002, 10:22 PM

what kind of radar detector did you get rod, I got a uniden with laser detection from PAsoundworks back in 96 .........<br><br>paid for itself on the trip home .......<br><br>be careful between PA and Saskatoon there's an older cop on that route that leaves his radar gun off and just zaps you at the last second if he thinks it looks like you're going too fast (got me twice even with the detector) your detector goes off but it's too late he's already got you ...........
Old 12-26-2002, 12:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I am single and live alone. I do have five kids and 12 grandkids. After taking proper Christmas care of the family, I got to thinking of who I forgot. I forgot my blood red &quot;wantabee&quot; out there in the cold :'( So, I perked up and got hold of Rod, ordered some gages and a pod. Just for the thought, it seems to start easier, run smoother, a happy truck ;D
Old 12-26-2002, 02:01 AM

I got a 3K GSK<br>Woulda got more but only asked for that since I was looking for a Club Cab the past couple of months only to give up :'( <br><br>Oh yeah I have a Rob Thomas Ultimate Console on its way! ;D
Old 12-26-2002, 07:07 AM

[quote author=Eat Beef link=board=7;threadid=8789;start=0#84859 date=1040875776]<br>Rod,<br>I knew it would just be a matter of time before the bears decided to relieve you of a few bucks.<br>On a different topic, got a cb for xmas, now I need an antenna. Any suggestions?<br>Andy<br>[/quote]<br><br>yes, i have a good cb, but a short antenna and cable which means that i can't tune it (it's so out of range- the swr or whatever it is). i can't transmit long as it'll blow. i have been told (as many people have this setup)- get an 18 foot cable with a 4 foot firestik antenna and the firestik dodge side hood mount. i have mine behind my rear window, and it looks great, but i've lost a lot of recieving distance.<br><br>Tom
Old 12-26-2002, 08:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got 370's, 4k GSK (with the valve springs), and a 16cm housing. I was expecting it to come Thurs or Friday, but it was there at home Christmas eve! I filled my own stocking with a few things out of it to feel like one of the kids. My reward for hitting lots of overtime the past few weeks. Oh, pyro is coming from NAPA after Jan.1st (rolling monthly account). I'm in enough trouble getting the bombs since I didn't tell the wife till after it was sent from our buddies at Piers.

Quick Reply: Who got BOMBed for Christmas?