Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

which and where walboro pump

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
which and where walboro pump

Hey comrads,
I have the intank fuel pump in my truck thanks to dodge, and was wanting to put a walboro on. Which one do I need? I heard talk of an intank replacement. Is this true? If so....where? What do you suggest? best for me? I don't want too much pressure reaching my vp44. I will never go over 450 hp. Probably never over 375 hp. Thanks. I have been serching and can't find the info I need so please don't rag on me for bringing this up again if you already have talked this through before.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look up glacier diesel on the internet. Richard is the man he builds a great set up. I just put one on my truck just about a week ago. There was a bad fitting and he immidatly replaced it. He also is very willing to help you over the phone at anytime.

He is out of Spokane WA which is were i am at the moment so i dealt derectly with him, so i wouldnt have to have it shipped. However you will get the best price through DTR look in the store i think youll need the GFS 392 and get the strainner too.

I dont know if this will help but from the pump which mounts on the frame rail it goes to a T which goes straight though to the Fuel Filter or to your existing line. THe other end of the T goes to a preasure valve sending it back to the tank. THis makes it so you pretty much have a constint psi no matter what your doing about a 4psi drop from idle to wot is about what im seeing. Idle is about 18-19psi on my pick up.

Hope this helps.