Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Valair Clutches

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Valair Clutches

Last Saturday I bought a clutch from Valair on e-bay. The company had just gotten a new e-mail server and it was not working with paypal. I tried to send them a payment, but it did not go through. So I cancelled the payment, and it will take 5-7 business days for paypal to deposit the payment back into my checking account. I don't have enough money in my account right now to cover the cost of the clutch and the amount that I originally sent to them that paypal is returning. So, I called them and asked if they could send out the clutch today if I gave them a credit card number, but hold off on charging it until I got the refund from paypal. Not only did they send out the clutch today, but they also gave me free shipping, and upgraded me to a much better clutch for the same price I was paying for the other one. That is awesome customer service! It is really nice to see that some companies still care about their customers.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Banned

Good to hear they are treating you well. Let us know how the clutch treats you. I have heard a million stories about Peter's customer service, as well as most of the big name auto builders. Not to forget our own Don M. And others I am forgetting at the moment. Nice to see so many good folks in this business.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:24 PM

I just got one of their new clutches and it works great, hooks up real good. i live close so i just walked in and they threw me one together in a couple of hours.