Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Twin Turbos and More Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twin Turbos and More Fuel

Im in the middle of bulding my twins I have desided that I am gowing to convert the truck to 4X4 and focus more on sled pulling and dyno days I would like to still be able to drive the truck on the street but not as a daily driver just a few days a week the setup I have setteled on is an wh2d witch is off of an
L-10 cummins it has an 62mm or an 68 mm compresser wheel and a 66 or 71 turbine wheel the bottem atmospheric turbo is an BHT3B I am wondering how much fuel any one thinks it might take to spool that top turbo or if its just to big as a top turbo my consern is that I wont be able to build any boost under normal driving conditions
This is what I am doing to the truck high flow dvs #0 plate 16 dergrees marine head gasket and o-ringed (mabey ported head) studs 4k gsk 370 marines BHAF into a 5 in intake tube to feed the twins water meth
My other question is my stock injection pump gowing to deliver the fuel to feed my turbos or is ther any thing else I should do to the IP
any oppions or ideas or changes that anyone would recomend would be great
Thanks John
'97 12 valve Cummins 2500 equipped with a custom 4 inch turbo back to 4 inch single slant stack. #0 torque plate custom made. Stage 4 injectors. Stage 3 water methanol injection. Custom rear air bag suspension with on board air supply for better towing. Stage 2 AFE air intake. (In the process of building twin turbo's or a large single turbo set up).