Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

TST Products, Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 07:53 PM
G_T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking TST Products, Inc.

Well I ordered the FASS system for my 99 Ram (98.5-02 FASS 95GPH pusher pump FASS HPFP-95-1002). Paid ~$32 to have it fedex'd here since I am DEAD in the water and need to get running before Friday...

I ordered it from TST Products, Inc.

*EDIT*

Wanted to update for the record that I called TST and they were EXTREMELY helpful and polite. They had shipped the wrong kit - so happens there are more parts than needed and they are faxing me the updated instructions to get me going again.

I will definately do more business with them.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Banned

Calm down man. I understand that it's a hassle but remember, there are humans over there packaging these things and like every human, mistakes can and will happen. I'm sure that they'll have no problem returning yours and getting you the right one.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:51 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
They should make it right with you by shipping the correct one overnight, and arrange pick up of the wrong one. That's the best they can do. Sorry man.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:53 PM

Patience grasshopper!! They do indeed sell hundreds, and they will make good on it. They are great to do buisness with. Goodluck,,Rick
Old 02-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I agree with Big Blue on this. I know you are upset but people make mistakes, it happens and trashing the vendor on here before you even give them an opportunity to make it right is just NOT the right way to handle the situation.

Mark Chappel is one stand up guy in the Diesel Peformance Industry and he deserves the opportunity for one of his employees to make a mistake with out you dragging him thru the coals over it.

Give him a call in the morning, he will make it right with you. If I had one here I would send it to you myself, thats how much I believe in Mark's integrity.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:00 PM

I can't blame you for being ripped. When you really need something bad, this always happens, right!!! I ordered a 4" exhaust, I won't name the company for now, they shorted me 8" of pipe and of course I thought I was good to go and cut off the stock system . I phoned, emailed, got the run around, now there sending out a longer piece through the post office, who knows when I'll get it. I had no access to 4" pipe with a flared end so I added a short piece and a butt joint with a wide band clamp. Hope she holds!!! I hope they send your new pump 1 or 2 day service and treat you right, good luck!
Old 02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
G_T

Thanks guys - I am sure the vendor will make right which is one of the reasons I purchased from them... I'm just ripped that this also cost me a scheduled vacation day to boot.

Live & learn

I'm sure this will seem like a pitance once I have to drop $1200+ for a VP...
Old 02-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by G_T
Thanks guys - I am sure the vendor will make right which is one of the reasons I purchased from them... I'm just ripped that this also cost me a scheduled vacation day to boot.

Live & learn

I'm sure this will seem like a pitance once I have to drop $1200+ for a VP...
Yeah man we know how you feel, it always hits at the wrong time...been there myself more than once. Things will work out in the end hang in there!

Lary
Old 02-14-2006, 10:05 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Throw a tire through the front window at TST

Get a rope. Stretch that Chappels neck a bit longer.

I have been buying stuff from TST since 1999. They are good and will fix you up the best they can.

I cant tell you how many mistakes the whole lot of the us make now. We try to squeeze too much stuff into a shorter and shorter day. I drop the ball daily, seems like anyway.

Don~
Old 02-15-2006, 09:16 AM
G_T

Looks like I am back in business. TST was extremely helpful on the phone. Apparently the kit I have has extra parts - when they ran out of the kit I needed they sent the alternate. Annette at TST (very helpful) will be sending me the updated instructions.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:20 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by G_T
Looks like I am back in business. TST was extremely helpful on the phone. Apparently the kit I have has extra parts - when they ran out of the kit I needed they sent the alternate. Annette at TST (very helpful) will be sending me the updated instructions.
There ya go!

You can download the installation instructions on line if you need to get going on it.

Click on instructions. http://www.dieselpp.com/
Old 02-15-2006, 07:58 PM

shoot, i ordered the FASS from TST on a Friday afternoon, 2nd day, Saturday morning i get a call from them saying that they didn't have one for my 01' in stock even though there website showed that it was. the lady i talked to said she was sorry for the mess up and she sent me one for the 03' year minus the extra parts, and she overnighted the pump to me. can't get much better than that
Old 02-15-2006, 10:44 PM
G_T

Almost out of the woods - they called back and decided to Fedex me the correct kit instead of me hassling with the parts & instructions. Should be here in the morning.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:32 PM

Mistakes happen everyday, nothing to get too upset about. I ordered a bunch of stuff from Mark Craig @ Diesel Performance Parts last week, and when my stuff showed up, I was missing a boost guage. I called Mark, and he took care of things, I got my guage overnighted to me. You gotta remember, they may be the only retailer that you're dealing with, but you're not the only customer they have to deal with.

Thanks again Mark!