Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

thanks to SBC and ADP

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks to SBC and ADP

Peter and J.R Adkins are two of the best guys in the business. In case you don't know at the DMZ pull in Ohio last weekend my older vershion of the SBC street/puller DD clutch did not hook. (2nd high)J.R was there and we talked about the new updated clutch Peter had out and that I should call him monday and see if he would swap me for a new one because i only have 9 hooks on this clutch. Well when i got home and called peter and he already knew what was going on and that J.R called him earlyer that morning and told him everything and that my new clutch was being built as we spoke and would arive to my door in time for the pull this weekend which Peter was wanting me to hook with the new clutch. also Peter tolde me that this new clutch would be a little softer on the left leg to push down (mark) You just can't get any better people to deal with than J.R. and Peter. This is one on top of the other things that peter and J.R have done for me. J.R let me use his shop to put in my Valve springs and is always there to call on whe something moves or makes a noise when it is not suposed to Peter helped me get a new tranny at a SWEET deal and even a new inputshaft. two top notch guys.
Thanks so much guys
DM01
Old 10-04-2004, 11:54 PM
CJ

Man can't wait till I need a clutch (more power) sounds like I will definitly be calling these guys
CJ
Old 10-05-2004, 09:27 AM

I NEED A SBC!

Only a matter of time now, mine is starting to jump and slip when pulling a load, and chattering VERY bad when empty

Chris
Old 10-10-2004, 11:20 AM

Re: thanks to SBC and ADP

Originally posted by dodgeman01
(mark)
SU AJ!

Thanks to JR and Peter for making Aaron's truck into what it is today! Good show last night man!
Old 10-10-2004, 01:50 PM

Dangit i'm gonna have to pay more attention at the pulls, still didn't figure out which one you were. Busy talking to joefarmer and a couple young ladies . Maybe next time

Chris
Old 10-10-2004, 05:01 PM

Originally posted by signature600
Dangit i'm gonna have to pay more attention at the pulls, still didn't figure out which one you were. Busy talking to joefarmer and a couple young ladies . Maybe next time

Chris
My little brain had a hard time figuring out if the ladies or the trucks pulling right behind them were of more quality. Smoke? Ladies? Smoke? Ladies? I need some more time to decide... I was impressed that they drove 70 miles to come see the pulls! Chris, you can feel welcome to bring them to more pulls so I can decide! I'm hoping to pull in Lancaster on Thursday...

Aaron, Did you pull last night in Glenford?

brandon.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:33 PM

Aaron was at Falmouth Saturday night.

Trending Topics

Old 10-10-2004, 05:47 PM

Don't think I'll make it to Lancaster, but we'll see what happens later in the week.

Them girls show up at every pull, I just don't understand it

Chris
Old 10-10-2004, 10:32 PM

The track was pretty good down it falmouth. With a limited slip rearend I'm sure I could have pulled faurther than 273' And I was missing my axle blocks and weights. only tiped the scale at 7400 pounds in a 8500 pound class
DM01