Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

THANK YOU!!,Enterprise Engine Performance..

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 08:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THANK YOU!!,Enterprise Engine Performance..

Well it started about two weeks ago when I had a brain fart and educated a late Model EFI Ram Air Camaro.I was on my way home when I smelled a coolant leak and thought little about it.I was up early the next day and began my routine to look over things before a long trip when I noticed the oil in my overflow tank.I knew prior that the head was weeeping a bit but didn't expect to find what I did and had to cancel my trip.Knowing the next week was 4th of July and the pending Mopar show at Carlisle I called Enterprise and explained to Doug what had transpired and what I desired done.

I was told to drop the truck off Tuesday the night of the 4th and they would begin to work on what the problem was.Truck was delivered as planned on time and left in their very capable hands.A new o-ringed head was installed,head studs,Fluidampr,exhaust manifold,new turbo and some pump work also.They were given all the time they needed and were only asked by me that I wanted to try and make my Mopar show so I knew time would be our only problem.

Thursday after lunchtime the truck keys were handed back to me and it was finished and I was one VERY HAPPY customer.Not only did they get me done to make my show but they had my truck running better than I ever dreamed it would.I am a detail orientated person with my truck and keep it as spotless as one can because I do show it and it was returned to me as clean as it was given to them.They went out of their way to accomodate me and made it with time to spare.

So for that,I will say a huge THANK YOU to the ENTIRE Enterprise Engine Performance crew on a job well done!!!!!!!!.While I didn't win any wood at the ACN being there meant alot to me.I am a very satisfied customer and will return again soon............Andy
Old 07-10-2006, 11:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tis customer service such as that that make the difference between the good shops and all the rest. Sadly those types of retailers are few and far between. Its nice to hear about the good ventures once and awhile.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it is very nice to have good ole boys still left in the world. When I went through my escapades of VP44 problems/bad fuel my truck was at on emechanics for 3 1/2 weeks, when I picked it up he told me that he didnt fix my truck so I dont owe him a dime. I think thats how it ought to be.

Jamie