Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Tell Me About BHAF!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tell Me About BHAF!

i wanna get a bhaf for my truck, i got the k and n right now and i took the intake tube off and the turbo was all black from the oil from the filter, there's no dust though, so at least it did it's job there, but i wanna know where to get one, does it come as a kit or is there just the filter, if it's just the filter what intake tube do you use, and how much do they run?

thanks
Old 05-02-2006, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ridiculous
i wanna get a bhaf for my truck, i got the k and n right now and i took the intake tube off and the turbo was all black from the oil from the filter, there's no dust though, so at least it did it's job there, but i wanna know where to get one, does it come as a kit or is there just the filter, if it's just the filter what intake tube do you use, and how much do they run?

thanks
Go to www.fleetfilter.com, they are 29 bucks i think. The stock intake tube will fit right on the filter, but some use a 4" piece of PVC for rigidity. If you want to or haven't already done take out your silencer ring. Some also make a heat shield, you can find a templet for this if you do a search. I would also suggest geting a prefilter from outwears. You can order that right from their site. Do a search for the part numbers for both as i have forgot what they were. Someone might chime in as well.

Jim