Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Talked my brother into getting an ATS tranny now...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talked my brother into getting an ATS tranny now...

I talked my brother into getting a 12v Cummins and then into an ATS transmission Stage 2. He has had nothing but problems and it is only two weeks old...they won't return his calls or emails. What are his options...he's only trying to ask what he needs to do. He went and tried to get a big load of dirt 3-4 yards in his dump trailer and the truck wouldn't even move.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Who installed it?

PM member John_P, he knows a few guys at ATS.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this, I recieved nothing but great service from them.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:34 PM

I am also having problems with ATS im trying to send my old trans back and they were supposed to send me an email to give to the shipping company 3 times and still nothing i was worried about getting it from ats before buying one becuase i have heard a few bad stories about there customer service
Old 04-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
1974d2004X4 and cmed250F:

I am sorry to hear you guys are having problems with your ATS Transmissions.
Like Madhat said, I am in contact with the Techs at ATS on a pretty regular basis and will have them come in here to try and help you both.

FWIW, I have been running their transmissions for over ten (10) yerars now and have had excellent service and support from them always. you can look at my signature to see where I am at on H.P./TQ.

I will call them today for you both.

----------
John_P
Old 04-09-2010, 09:55 AM

Gentlemen,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. Please PM me with phone #s if you wouldn't mind so we can get this figured out & get you both squared away.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Thanks, Eric.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:41 PM

Any time! I hope I'll get the chance to actually help though; I still haven't gotten a PM from either OP...

Trending Topics

Old 04-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Eric:

Thanks for your call back today and for getting on here to help these Members!
Old 04-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Let me or John know if they have not contacted you by Monday, we'll send them a PM or a e-mail.

Great to know that a vendor stands behind their product.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 AM

I am wondering why it took a third party, I know a guy, to get a response? Was it because these forums are so public and it was bad publicity? It seems to me that if a company has good customer service it would respond to the customer's calls, not just to people they know.

Floyd
Old 04-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by blackimpala
I am wondering why it took a third party, I know a guy, to get a response? Was it because these forums are so public and it was bad publicity? It seems to me that if a company has good customer service it would respond to the customer's calls, not just to people they know.

Floyd
This was my original thought as well. HOWEVER. I have the advantage of actually going to ATS to have them work on my truck. I think it might be a little odd that it took ATS a bit to get back to these guys, but now where are the original posters?

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is....

You've got a ready, willing, AND able company on a forum that isn't one they provide offering personal service. Doesn't it seem odd that these people couldn't get a response from the shop but now that someone from ATS is here, the OP's are gone? HMMM.. But, THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Gents, lets not go overboard with the speculation and finger pointing.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CODODGE2500MAN
This was my original thought as well. HOWEVER. I have the advantage of actually going to ATS to have them work on my truck. I think it might be a little odd that it took ATS a bit to get back to these guys, but now where are the original posters?

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is....

You've got a ready, willing, AND able company on a forum that isn't one they provide offering personal service. Doesn't it seem odd that these people couldn't get a response from the shop but now that someone from ATS is here, the OP's are gone? HMMM.. But, THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY.
Considering how long they have been members and how few posts they have I would say they may not really be that regular on here.

That said I think the ATS guy should PM the ones that complainied to say he is here and ready to help and not wait around for them to stop back in to see he stopped in then send the PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by blackimpala

Floyd
-----------------
Floyd:

Let me add a little to what has already been said in this thread.

First off, the Staff at ATS can't possibly be on every diesel website to see every problem or post that comes up with reference to their transmissions.
I don't know all the facts on these two Members, but I DO KNOW all the Staff and Owner at ATS and can tell you they will resolve whatever has gone on here. As DTR Member CODODGE2500MAN said; "There are two sides to every story" and having dealt with this type of thing here on DTR before, these situations are usually blown out of proportion. Eric @ ATS will take care of this and as my colleague madhat said,......we need to all let ATS take care of this and NOT speculate about what may or may not have happened.

----------
John_P
Old 04-10-2010, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by John_P
-----------------
Floyd:

Let me add a little to what has already been said in this thread.

First off, the Staff at ATS can't possibly be on every diesel website to see every problem or post that comes up with reference to their transmissions.
I don't know all the facts on these two Members, but I DO KNOW all the Staff and Owner at ATS and can tell you they will resolve whatever has gone on here. As DTR Member CODODGE2500MAN said; "There are two sides to every story" and having dealt with this type of thing here on DTR before, these situations are usually blown out of proportion. Eric @ ATS will take care of this and as my colleague madhat said,......we need to all let ATS take care of this and NOT speculate about what may or may not have happened.
----------
John_P
Amen. This thread should be put to bed, and let ATS and the two members work it out.

Quick Reply: Talked my brother into getting an ATS tranny now...