Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Superchips and Diablo power puck???

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Superchips and Diablo power puck???

What is the deal with these? I found a superchips super tuner for CHEAP, and was considering getting this for the Ddoge for a while. I understand they can function as a diagnostic tool (can read codes) and add some power. Is this thing good for ANYTHING???

How about the Diablo Power Puck? Why are there more people not runnig these thigs? Thye seem good, but they only have one power setting. Can you guys help me out?

Thanks
DIma
Old 04-29-2005, 05:13 PM

I just got my power puck about a month ago and I really love it, it really woke the motor up. I think the biggest reason everyone like Edge products so much is they have more advertising dollars. Since the EZ is not adjustable in the cab I figured I wouldn't be adjusting it anyways so why pay extra for it. Before I bought it I asked around and the responses I got were that the Van Aaken and the power puck had much better power curves than the EZ bottom to top but the EZ had more up top. I have not played with the programmers (Superchips and Hypertech) so I can't tell you about them. But I sure love my puck.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:01 PM

Anyone else?

DIma