Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Stack installed! SWEET!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ph4tty
I could go back and edit my post, but I'm going to let it ride. Waht's wrnog wtih my spellnig?
I know. My hadNiCap is my typing also. I proof read all my posts and even then end up editing over half of them. My mind works faster than my fingers most of the time....if you believe my minds works at all!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 12:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4x4dually
I got it from http://www.fastdecals.com/ I have had almost as many comments on that sticker than anything else.
wow, for the first time i saw you already got that sticker on! Who told ya bout the sticker on fastdecals?! haha

good u like it!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 12valve
wow, for the first time i saw you already got that sticker on! Who told ya bout the sticker on fastdecals?! haha

good u like it!
Yes. It is true. You told me about it on July 07. I got it in and it sat on my desk at work for three weeks or so. Everyone likes it. Thanks for the info!

My boss and co-workers are talking a poll on what to fill my stack with when I'm not looking. One wants to fill it with ping-pong *****, the other with pop cans, and there are many more ideas. I told them if they did, I'd fill it with water and light it off next to all their vehicles...that shut them up!!!! Dang city boys and their un-appreciation for studly pickups!!