Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Scotty is the MAN...GREAT Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Scotty is the MAN...GREAT Customer Service

Just wanted to let everyone know that Scotty took great care of me a few weeks ago.

I purchased a Clear Scotty II from a company that is no longer in busn. I took it from Scotty that the Clear Scotty was not made to run on a truck but rather as a display or something to that effect. I had a few problems with it and called Scotty (after I posted a few pics on this site) He went and looked at the pics, and with in 10 sec of him seeing it he said NO PROBLEM I will send you out a new one at no cost to you. I was so blown away...I offered to pay for shipping. I just wanted to say Thank You and keep up the good work!

I installed the new Scotty 2 today and I could see the difference. The new one was thicker and just seemed stronger then the clear one I had. IT fits 10 times better then the clear one did also...kind of wild. I wanted to post a few pics for you all to see, and Scotty wanted to see me trash the clear one so enjoy.....

Old 08-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Banned

Scotty is a top notch guy and I love doing business with him. I need to get off my lazy rear end and order some new fuel line fittings from him and get pics of my truck to him.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:18 AM

Did you destroy the clear one?? The clears one do look cool. Yip had no prob with Scotty the arm puller!
Old 08-22-2005, 06:49 AM

Originally posted by 2500CTD
Did you destroy the clear one?? The clears one do look cool. Yip had no prob with Scotty the arm puller!
I think the pictures explain its end

J
Old 08-22-2005, 08:05 AM

Originally posted by greenworks
I think the pictures explain its end

J
Well I still dont have to admit it, its de nile, ya know that big river?
Old 08-22-2005, 08:30 AM

I tried to cut it up and it was taking so long I got ****** off and smashed it ....It worked so good I put my foot back down and took a pic. Yes the clear one is in my trash per Scottys request! Did you check out the NEW one.....IT says Scotty 2 on it. Vs the clear one that says Scotty Air II on it.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Chapter President

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by 2500CTD
Well I still dont have to admit it, its de nile, ya know that big river?
Denile ain't just a river in Egypt!!

I too, have had excellent customer service from Scotty......a great guy and great products.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Banned

do any of ya'll have a number i can contact scotty with? i bought the fuel upgrade form the DTR performance shop 22 days ago and still haven't received my package!! getting a little impatient.

thanks.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by kipo
do any of ya'll have a number i can contact scotty with? i bought the fuel upgrade form the DTR performance shop 22 days ago and still haven't received my package!! getting a little impatient.

thanks.
I don't blame you Kip, It did ship out on the 3rd but for some stupid reason the Customs boys have been holding it up. They show the delivery date as the 30th of this month, rediculous for it to take that long.

Customs Brokers are in no hurry to let anything loose apparently, I would not have sold you this system had I known it would not have been in your hand by now. I wish I could tell them to hurry up, but nothing I can do when dealing with those people.

Below is the tracking info I found

Item Number: CE354530605CA
Product Type: Xpresspost USA
Service Standard Delivery Date: 2005/08/30

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2005/08/05 05:40 International item has arrived in the destination country
2005/08/04 15:01 International item has left the origin country
2005/08/04 13:13 International shipment dispatched from Canada
2005/08/03 15:09 REGINA, SK Item accepted at the Post office

Scotty is looking into it for you now, No way it should have taken more than 7 days as it was shipped express, NOT standard.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cha-Ching!

(sound of 10 more sales for Scotty)!

No really, as soon as I'm not an under employed jerk I'll be ordering myself one.
Love to see the guy that actually gives a rats rear end get the business!
Old 08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Kip, this is truly the first time I have had this happen with Canada Post. I have a call into the CP rep here and will get this figured out. I was batting 100% on shipments with them since last fall. Still beats what I encountered with another company.

I have your number here and I will call when I know what has happened. Worst case scenario is I ship out a new kit if they cannot give us a valid answer.

Scotty

Edit: Online store carries the fuel kits and air intakes.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scotty also went above & beyond what he had to do when I never received the Uni Filter (just got the housing) from a supplier that went out of business. He would not let me pay him for it...even though he wasn't the one that had my money.

RJ
Old 08-22-2005, 05:17 PM

Originally posted by rjohnson
Scotty also went above & beyond what he had to do when I never received the Uni Filter (just got the housing) from a supplier that went out of business. He would not let me pay him for it...even though he wasn't the one that had my money.

RJ
Thats what I am talking about.....Super nice guy. To be honest it seems most of the folks on this site are way cool. This is the only Dodge site I post on, and I sent Larry a few $$ last year to help out, and its great that the Karma seems good!
Old 08-22-2005, 05:36 PM

What is the Flow of the Scotty 2 vs. Stage 2 AFE intake??
Old 08-22-2005, 07:50 PM

Originally posted by ramtd02
What is the Flow of the Scotty 2 vs. Stage 2 AFE intake??
I have spent some time wondering about that very same question.....

Quick Reply: Scotty is the MAN...GREAT Customer Service