Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Really, I want the same setup!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BFG MT 37x12.50x17 Look great and last along time. At least 2x longer than swampers and handle a load great.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:51 AM

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Moose10
Erska, that V10 dually looks wild I'd love to lift mine too, but like somebody else said, I'd have trouble towing my 5er then.
Your front fender flares make your trucl look more menacing ! Where'd ya get 'em, and in the one pic of your Buckstop, it looks like the flares go over the front of the door seam....any interference there?
Hi. Sorry for the late reply.

Those are Ram 2500/3500 Warn front fender flares and rears are Bushwackers extend a flare model.

Yep, those Warns go over the door, instructions said that you should move the door badge few inches back but I'll guess that's only for V8 and V10 badges, I got ½" space to the flare.

There's no interference, but I put some rock panel tape/molding on the door under the flares. But the doors dont rub those flares at all and can be fully opened.

And what comes for the lift and rubbing, I'll stick with my plan to put 4.5" tuffcountry lift with Skyjacker SJ45 front coil springs and double shock brackets, I'm just waiting for the springs to arrive.

And the rims are going to be 3rd gen 17" dually rims with 2" spacer, maybe I custom widening them and adding some offset on the front if neccessary. And the tires are going to be BFG A/T 37x12.5".

I'm just wondering what would my truck look like if I put the 4.5" lift kit on and use the 285/75 R16 until I got the new rims and tires...

Originally Posted by Cummins12v
A friend of mine has an 01 with 35" X 12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ's with a 4 1/2' skyjacker lift and 2" spacers in the rear. The only problem is when he hooks a gooseneck to it the rear tires rub. I will get some pics asap.
Did you get the pics?