Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Race a duramax pulling a boat?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Race a duramax pulling a boat?????

Don't play, if ya can't pay.
Old 11-29-2002, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Race a duramax pulling a boat?????

What do u have to do if you loose? This is pretty interesting actully you see my father and I are pretty childish at times me being only 20 and him in his late 40's we tend to let our ego's get in the way sometimes. If you see my sig that is my rig that I run, my father runs an 02 3500 duramax as well. We are constantly racing and its always on for us you see who can out gun the other. Well All I can says is he has ONLY and edge box now last summer we raced while I was going to the tranny shop and he was picking me up with a slipping tranny and the comp only on 2 I still pulled away from him. After the tranny mods when I hit lock up I always smoke him now but I have a surging off the line so he always jumps out front these things come off the line great. He recently had the new flash added to his edge box for an increase in power 125 now I believe instead of the old 90. We have yet to race until spring because my baby is away for the winter. last week though we went on a 3000 Km/h I drove my 03 avalance and he drove his truck both pulling 36' Shadow Pace american trailers loaded with 6 sleds and gear in each. On the highway at about 120 the avalance can be on the floor and will not go any faster peroid the duramax will just keep pulling and going its totally gone. I can't touch him on hills or flats nowhere its way faster. <br> I have driven this truck on many occasions and I don't know why but it always feels way faster then it is, If I run it and jump in my dodge I swear he's got more mid range but I always pull him its weird. <br> Now on to what you want to hear we have done the same test with my DODGE and well, see ya later duramax I can out tow that thing all over town, granted he doesn't have the mods your boss does, his is still a fast truck but mine is faster ;D