Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Race Box Beta Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be ordering 5 of these when they come out ! HURRY !!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by J Double
Are you smoking more with the Adrenaline? It could be delivering more fuel than the Comp, your just not burning it all...and running hotter.

I run out of fuel with my Drag Comp and clear the smoke up completely with only one solenoid. I'm hoping to get the Adrenaline before the tracks close this year ......If the Adrenaline delivers more fuel for me to be able to use the second solenoid, I'll be a happy camper.
i dont smoke a whole lot more or less than the comp but i am getting more fuel as i am now hitting 50psi really easily and its wastegating pretty hard. with the comp it would bleed up to about 47 and then drop back to 44 or so now it just hits 50 and the needle bounces
Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Does this box shudder like the TST PM3 Comp does on the higher settings? My TST shudders so bad that I never run above 5!!! I think it's a useless box if I can't fully use it. By the sounds, the Quad Race Box doesn't shudder like the TST PM3 Comp and still fuels like a madman???
Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 PM

fuels hard up top with no shudder, the only issue is the light pedal surging but apparently i have the non surge file in my email.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:05 PM

That sounds so good!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 03:47 PM

ok guys.

Need a little help.

We cannot get the turbo timer to malfunction. I have seen it malfunction with my own eyes but, now it won't do it at all on our truck.

SO, we sort of think that it is/was a software compiling issue or something silly.

If you have this problem can you please tell us which update is causing this.

Also, on a different note, I am going to have an update later that adds 4 power levels for a total of 10 levels plus an off setting. Or 11 total positions.

WE are scaling it different so that PL3 does not hit quite as hard. The old PL6 will now be similar to PL8. PL9 and PL10 will be more. PL10 is 33% more fuel than the old PL6.

So I will be sending that out as well. If you don't want to mess with it fine but, if you do please let me know how you like it.

I am also going to have some options for defueling on more parameters such as boost and fuel pressure. I will send those out as well.

ANy and all feedback is appreciated.

For now, I am going to shut the website updates off until we figure out whether it is bad updates causing the turbo timer issues or not.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by lotero
fuels hard up top with no shudder, the only issue is the light pedal surging but apparently i have the non surge file in my email.
I just downloaded it to my box...gonna try it in a bit...the next question is will adding a new tune file remove the anti-surge file???
Old 10-22-2007, 04:40 PM

The one you currently have and hopefully all the ones I send you from here on out will not have the surge issue. If not I have one that will for sure.

Now, with that said the more aggressive we make them the more likely it is for the people with bigger injectors to get a surge.

See I can make the same exact amount of MAX fueling act many different ways. Depending on the truck and your personal preferences we will have soft, mild, medium and aggressive files. They will all make the same power but, deliver it differently.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would sure love to try one, but after 2 beta forms and a couple of months, still no call....
Old 10-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2whistlers
I would sure love to try one, but after 2 beta forms and a couple of months, still no call....
3 different boxes and a programmer aint enough??
Old 10-22-2007, 05:11 PM

We are not done with beta testers. To be honest we have only chosen 1/2 of them at this point.

We just stopped as we are having a little trouble just supplying the first 1/2!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Banned

Got some MPG numbers this weekend.

396 miles on 22.3 gallons ~17.75 mpg

About 250 highway miles. Close to a 100 miles hauling 12k and the rest in town driving/playing with a couple powerchokes.

Not bad with that towing thrown in there.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
BBA

I had the problem with the turbo timer not wanting to shut off my truck. I dont remeber exactly but i think it was the mild new one. Stan put it on there and i didnt have any trouble until a couple of times starting and killing the truck. We put one file on it and then decided to put the same one on there that i was having trouble with to see if it would still do it and after we put it back on there i havent had anymore trouble out of it.

Also im going to try a couple more times undating files and if I cant figure out what is going on i will either send the box in or wait until friday and just drive down there.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:14 PM

11 on the fly selectable settings? even more fueling than is available on the highest setting right now? this thing sounds to good to be true Any word on what the "phase 3" of the box is yet?
Old 10-22-2007, 06:17 PM
BBA

AHH "phase 3" cant wait!

Quick Reply: Race Box Beta Testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!