Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Question about Qzilla Commander/ Edge J/A

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about Qzilla Commander/ Edge J/A

With Both of them
Is the fuel press kit complete and does it read accurately?

Does it come with a boost bolt or do I need to order that?

It looks a Commander w/ fuel pressure kit is going to run 420 ish and a Edge J/A is going to run 700ish if I find a good deal.

I dont wanna tap my VP so can I run the J/A in ez mode? Cuz for just a little more money I can get that additional 65hp.

Mainly I dont want a bunch of gauges in my face or wires running across the dash even tho they look cool. I read about VPs dying but it never really hit home until my nieghbor had one die two weeks ago, So I have approval to monitor fuel press. but I need to monitor the rest right?
Old 04-09-2007, 06:24 PM

The Commander does not come with a chip and the Juice does. The Commander is more of a monitoring system, while the J/A is monitoring and a chip.I do not recommend getting the Commander for the fuel pressure because I am on my second sender and it is still off. Sometimes I am driving and the fuel pressure reads 0 and other times it will read 25 psi, so yea it's not that accurate. Just go with the Juice.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by riversidediesel
The Commander does not come with a chip and the Juice does. The Commander is more of a monitoring system, while the J/A is monitoring and a chip.I do not recommend getting the Commander for the fuel pressure because I am on my second sender and it is still off. Sometimes I am driving and the fuel pressure reads 0 and other times it will read 25 psi, so yea it's not that accurate. Just go with the Juice.
Yea I knew the commander didnt come with a chip. and I really dont need one either cuz I cant have this truck down for much of any reason. Thank you for your input.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Chapter President

Bump. Any other input?
Old 04-14-2007, 11:30 AM

how do you have it hooked up? Since we went to the 40psi sensors we do not have any tech calls and they work like a charm.

It sounds like you have a ground issue. Do you have it installed in a rubber fuel line somewhere with the big fuel kit?
Old 04-14-2007, 11:39 AM

i would say get the edge w/a you have all the guages and even if you dont tap it now you might want to later. if you dont tap it then you wont get all the power that it is capable of making
Old 04-15-2007, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by haloman
With Both of them
Is the fuel press kit complete and does it read accurately?

Does it come with a boost bolt or do I need to order that?

It looks a Commander w/ fuel pressure kit is going to run 420 ish and a Edge J/A is going to run 700ish if I find a good deal.

I dont wanna tap my VP so can I run the J/A in ez mode? Cuz for just a little more money I can get that additional 65hp.

Mainly I dont want a bunch of gauges in my face or wires running across the dash even tho they look cool. I read about VPs dying but it never really hit home until my nieghbor had one die two weeks ago, So I have approval to monitor fuel press. but I need to monitor the rest right?
I have had both on the same truck. The edge is a much better made, & it will monitor alot more. The power is better too. If you need more info please pm me.