Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

quadxilla adrenaline

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok well i guess i will be ordering one the first of the week, i talked to someone on the phone at quad yesterday. sounds like a good deal. what is the cheapest youve found one? there is a dealer on ebay that has them for 499 w free shipping. didnt know if that price could be beat or not.

ive read a lot about shuttering at wot from the sounds of it they've got it worked out to i guess well see.......

about the moniter, i have mechanical guages i dont want to pay 300 for another set.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dsl kicks gas
ok well i guess i will be ordering one the first of the week, i talked to someone on the phone at quad yesterday. sounds like a good deal. what is the cheapest youve found one? there is a dealer on ebay that has them for 499 w free shipping. didnt know if that price could be beat or not.

ive read a lot about shuttering at wot from the sounds of it they've got it worked out to i guess well see.......

about the moniter, i have mechanical guages i dont want to pay 300 for another set.
Order it right from here! The DTR store. Lary will give you the best pricing possible.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by dsl kicks gas

You know gauges come built in with the adrenaline, right?
Old 05-09-2008, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bjans
That is really an answer. He doesnt know, he's obviously getting the run around from the supplier he was using, so he's finding a solution to the problem. You pre-ordered it before a release date was set so thats not quads fault that whoever you bought it from gave you a date when there is a good chance they didnt know when they were getting them. And the Real deal is that the pulse combo did ship to the suppliers on the 5th. You didnt buy it direct from quadzilla so it takes time to get from quad to the distributors then to the dealers. So get off his back. he's doin the best he can.

The pulse will still be able to read fuel pressure, he is just havin issues getting the sending unit.
No actually you are totally WRONG. I t is NOT an answer...the question was skirted with some wording and never actually answered...He has been asking the same question since Dec.?? I think not..HIS webpage says ADR/Pulse Combos shipping MAY 5TH...noone announced that but QUAD himself...look..sticking up for him is not getting you brownie points or freebies...so why do it....I am curious as to why it is advertised with ALL THE COMPONENTS NEEDED and doesnt come with everything myself...never says ANYWHERE that I will need a FP sending unit...cmon guys...either state facts or make NO statements....JM2 cents.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:15 PM

well it does more then just give you guages, alot more options and control. i went back and forth on that too came down to did i want to be taping my exost and fuel lines twice? heads up i would steer clear of the ebay deals. there have been a ton of fakes so quad has had to say if it didnt come from an othorized seller then u dont get the support. from what i understand othorized dealers have to sell it at 674.10. if its less then that ur probibly not gona get suport from quad and might not even be getting the right box. its happened
Old 05-09-2008, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by dieselguy71
No actually you are totally WRONG. I t is NOT an answer...the question was skirted with some wording and never actually answered...He has been asking the same question since Dec.?? I think not..HIS webpage says ADR/Pulse Combos shipping MAY 5TH...noone announced that but QUAD himself...look..sticking up for him is not getting you brownie points or freebies...so why do it....I am curious as to why it is advertised with ALL THE COMPONENTS NEEDED and doesnt come with everything myself...never says ANYWHERE that I will need a FP sending unit...cmon guys...either state facts or make NO statements....JM2 cents.
whow easy, lets not get all worked up about this yet. in my experence quads always taken cair of us. im not happy about it but weve voiced our concerns now lets see what quads gana or is doing about it before we flip out on eachother.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:30 PM

true bullboy85...it just gets so frustrating when NOONE will give you a str8 answer...sorry guys...i just took my meds..i am good now...lol
Old 05-09-2008, 01:18 PM

Thats not really an answer...ppl are relying on you to get them a product..as in my case like tons of others..I preordered it and was told 3-4 weeks..it has been way past that..and on your website home page it says the pulse combo shipping may 5th...so..whats the real story? Are the shipping yet or not?
I think I mis-understood you question.

Adrenaline/Pulse combos already started shipping on Monday. Some people actually already have them. I am not sure how or why but, maybe the paid for evernight shipping or something?

Anyhow, we are not 100% clear of backorders but we are gaining on it every day.

Regardless, none of the units are going to ship with a fuel pressure sending unit. I cannot get them and I cannot get a date on when I could get them. To compensate we dropped the price accordingly and only sent out the very first batch of Adrenaline modules with sending units since the were the true, first Adrenaline pre-orders and we wanted to come through for those guys that stuck their necks out (or felt like that maybe?).

I do have sending units here but, they are reserved for warranty purposes only until I have a steady supply. Trust me, it would be easier for me to sell what I have and when there are problems I could say, well I cannot get them but, we don't do that and never have.

Also, on the web it says:

Adrenaline Engine Control System 98-02 Dodge 5.9L Cummins

USB Updatable
180 RWHP Gains

420 Ft Lbs Torque Gain

11 On the Fly Power Levels

Max Mileage Tuning Level

Built in EGT, Boost, Transmission Temperature Gauges
Old 05-09-2008, 02:37 PM

I'm not earning brownie points or trying to get something for free! Quad said the units ship the 5th and they did! Call and ask them if you think they didnt! those are the FACTS! If you have been following the adebbsline like most of us have you would have known about the sending unit a long time ago(December). Like he said he's workin on it! If you don't like the discount he gave for not having the sending unit with it then pay more for an edge and stay at the back of the pack! Otherwise chill out and wait like everyone else has had to!
Old 05-09-2008, 03:03 PM

Each Adrenaline module comes with the Adrenaline Control Pod. This allows you to monitor EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure and Transmission or Oil Temperature. All of the necessary parts to monitor the above mentioned parameters are included with each Adrenaline module!

thats right off the discription from www.xtremediesel.com where i orderd from. i remember hearing about it but hadnt read anything latly about it so when i read this i assumed thats what id be getting..... where am i or someone whos not even part of this sopose to know that the sender unit isnt included now?
Old 05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Chapter President

I can see this getting locked in short order
Old 05-09-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by bullboy85
Each Adrenaline module comes with the Adrenaline Control Pod. This allows you to monitor EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure and Transmission or Oil Temperature. All of the necessary parts to monitor the above mentioned parameters are included with each Adrenaline module!

thats right off the discription from www.xtremediesel.com where i orderd from. i remember hearing about it but hadnt read anything latly about it so when i read this i assumed thats what id be getting..... where am i or someone whos not even part of this sopose to know that the sender unit isnt included now?
Two things:

First, if you had read of this and partially knew about it, then why not ask before ordering? To spend 600+ dollars, not ask questions, and then be upset when something is missing is no ones fault but your own.

Second, you quoted xtremediesels site. Not quads. So why the gripe with Quad? You obviously feel like you got cheated out of a sensor, which you should feel rightfully so. They advertised something and you didn't get what was advertised. That isn't quadzilla's fault, it's theirs. The best thing you can do is give them a call. If it upsets you that badly then ask for a refund.

Otherwise, keep the baddest box around and enjoy the smoke
Old 05-09-2008, 04:50 PM

Thats off the TDRstore page
Old 05-09-2008, 05:05 PM

everyone has that, and everyone that gets it is going to be mad that its not as advertized expechely those who had no clue at all. yes id read something in dec about it then hadnt seen anything sence so i figered it was all taken cair of sence everyone seemed happy, i dont want a refund and im not mad at quad. im just looking for a solution. theres got to be an ansure out there. if that compony cant make them anymore isnt there someone that can? were just the first of a ton of people that are going to be asking about this. to all fairness to the new owners that didnt get on the beta testing thats a huge thread itd take a long time and a lot of useless info to find whats still relavent today. quads been good to me. if quad says thats something i need to take up with the site i ordered it from then ill make the call after i get it. if thats gona cause him alot more trouble then ill wait and see what he has to say
Old 05-09-2008, 06:07 PM

i'm reading the papers i printed out yestereday right off quadxilla's web site, it states 3 different times that it comes with a fp sending unit and will read fuel pressure the only way i knew that it wouldnt is i called tech. and then after ten min of discusing the box did i find out there is no sending unit. i was alittle upset as well. it they arnt being honest about this what is to say that i will have problems down the road and they will not be willing to help. i may hold off untill they get the "bugs" worked out.

Quick Reply: quadxilla adrenaline