Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tried out the fix this mornong. PL0 flashed until warm up and then I was able to switch PL's. Very low power from PL01-PL10. Way different from yesterday when I still had the Comp power there????
Old 02-29-2008, 09:29 AM

Was it still fueling harder as you went up each level though? Maybe he just made a low power tune again until the bugs are fixed?
Old 02-29-2008, 09:54 AM

I did a bunch of playing around on the thip to work this morning. The power is way off from the other tunes. There doesn't appear to be any Can-Bus fueling on mine this morning. PL 00 to PL 02 seem to be the same with a increase at PL 03. This increase is slight with the boost definitly jumping up. The hit at 1800 RPM is not there. I know that this tune was to test the warm up mode, which works fine, but the power seems to be different each time. Probably just me.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
Was it still fueling harder as you went up each level though? Maybe he just made a low power tune again until the bugs are fixed?
Yup, it was fueling higher with every level change but it didn't feel like 120hp?? Yesterday when I loaded the Fix, it was a Fix tune with the comp power???
Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 AM

xtoyz,

They all have a beta file that is totally different than anything you have.

This is the "beta" thread afterall.

We have a couple of known bugs in the production software we are trying to solve.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by qzilla
xtoyz,

They all have a beta file that is totally different than anything you have.

This is the "beta" thread afterall.

We have a couple of known bugs in the production software we are trying to solve.
Oh, I know they are. I was just doing two things.

a) make sure my issues were because of known bugs, and not hardware issues or something else.

b) toss out the idea that maybe it wasn't supposed to fuel as hard, since I can't say from first hand experience.

So far so good with mine though!
Old 02-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dodgediesel
Tried out the fix this mornong. PL0 flashed until warm up and then I was able to switch PL's. Very low power from PL01-PL10. Way different from yesterday when I still had the Comp power there????
How is that comp file working with the M4's Jamie?
Old 02-29-2008, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
How is that comp file working with the M4's Jamie?
I don't have the M4's in right now. Don fixed them and I'm waiting for them to get back for our March 8'th GTG. I have my 80hp DDP's in and the Comp file is excellent. Just have to re-learn how to drive my truck so I don't break ****!!! I miss my Mach 4's so bad!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:01 PM

I don't have the M4's in right now. Don fixed them and I'm waiting for them to get back for our March 8'th GTG. I have my 80hp DDP's in and the Comp file is excellent. Just have to re-learn how to drive my truck so I don't break ****!!! I miss my Mach 4's so bad!!!
you wont miss them mach 4's as much after you put them in and cant run the comp file on the higher PL's b/c it will start stumbling so hard...
Old 02-29-2008, 05:46 PM

all this negative! mine is running great, everything works as advertised...
Old 02-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Banned

Oh. I thought you had them back by now. What's wrong with breaking stuff? Don't you want to be in my club?
Old 02-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lotero
Noone said it didn't run great Lotero, just sometimes the power just isn't there. I didn't have problems till this week.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by lotero
we are happy for you lotero, really we are...but it just seems that they are having a little trouble w/ the "big injector" crowd...

what size injectors are you running lotero?? it would be nice to know to see what works and what doesnt, b/c as of now, the adrenaline is struggling with 200+ hp injectors...im bout to put the .093 delivery tubes in sat. with my new EDMs, and i got a feeling its gonna be worse...
Old 02-29-2008, 07:05 PM

First and foremost I sent a new update to all those testing for the problem with the warm up stuff and the intermittent fueling.

I spent a lot of time driving after we finished the code and it works beautiful here so I think we found all the issues.

Let me know what you come up with.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Coon Smile
we are happy for you lotero, really we are...but it just seems that they are having a little trouble w/ the "big injector" crowd...

what size injectors are you running lotero?? it would be nice to know to see what works and what doesnt, b/c as of now, the adrenaline is struggling with 200+ hp injectors...im bout to put the .093 delivery tubes in sat. with my new EDMs, and i got a feeling its gonna be worse...
Ok, sorry I have to ask this but, I just can barely keep up with all the discussions!

What issue are you having? Maybe I have a fix or can fix it for you.

Then, without even knowing your issue I want you to do 2 things for me.

1.)Tell me what your boost gauge (on the control pod) when you are at idle.
2.) If you put it on PL10 and rev the truck in neutral to about 2k ish rpms is the truck smooth? How about throughout the entire range from 1500rpms up to say 2500rpms. Not heavy throttle more of a steady throttle once you get the rpms up.

I might have something solved for you already.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....