Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 12:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, not to rub it in but, they are getting better everyday. We added some functions to it today that we have never had before on our displays and I do not think anyone else has either. It should be ultra sweet.\

We decided since it displayed so many parameters that we would allow the user to select 2 sets of display. Basically if you choose to select a 4 parameter display, we let you choose the first 4 parameters and then select another 4 parameters for the 2nd display. So here is how it works, you set something like EGT, Boost, FP, Trans Temp on the first display, then you want to watch IAT, RPM, MPH, Fuel Temp on the 2nd display. Then once you are back at the main display you have all your regular items displayed that you wanted to watch. Next, you hit your bottom button and the 2nd group of 4 get displayed. So essentially there are 8 parameters ready to be watched and all you have to do is make 1 button press to switch between the first 4 and the second 4.

You can do this for all the different display options. So if you want the display to show 3 parameters, you can set 2, 3 parameter displays.

We also changed our original Commander like warm up mode differerent and it is a lot cleaner!

We are probably going to ship one or more tomorrow and the rest next week.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:05 AM
Chapter President

WOO-HOO this sounds awesome, I cant wait.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:22 AM

Still trying to get in on the effin beta!
Hats off to you guys that get to play with the new commanders though

My new box should be back tonight finally after originally ordering it 2 weeks ago. Waiting today is worse than waiting the first time it came!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by wurkenman
WOO-HOO this sounds awesome, I cant wait.
X2...I'm really looking forward to the new control functions...Quad, will there be a software update about the same time addressing the issues you guys figured out about the "warm-up timer/flashing" during the same time frame?
Old 02-26-2008, 06:28 AM

Here's a question for you folks with a box and an automatic....
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...drenaline2.jpg

That steel looking adapter that is supposed to be used between the oil temp. probe and the transmission. Did you use it? My sensor screwed right into my transmission, which was against what the directions said but since there were other flaws in the directions as well I just went with it the way it is...

Shawn
Old 02-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by qzilla
Well, not to rub it in but, they are getting better everyday. We added some functions to it today that we have never had before on our displays and I do not think anyone else has either. It should be ultra sweet.\

We decided since it displayed so many parameters that we would allow the user to select 2 sets of display. Basically if you choose to select a 4 parameter display, we let you choose the first 4 parameters and then select another 4 parameters for the 2nd display. So here is how it works, you set something like EGT, Boost, FP, Trans Temp on the first display, then you want to watch IAT, RPM, MPH, Fuel Temp on the 2nd display. Then once you are back at the main display you have all your regular items displayed that you wanted to watch. Next, you hit your bottom button and the 2nd group of 4 get displayed. So essentially there are 8 parameters ready to be watched and all you have to do is make 1 button press to switch between the first 4 and the second 4.

You can do this for all the different display options. So if you want the display to show 3 parameters, you can set 2, 3 parameter displays.

We also changed our original Commander like warm up mode differerent and it is a lot cleaner!

We are probably going to ship one or more tomorrow and the rest next week.
That is awesome quad!!!! I can't wait to try it out.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 PM

Edited so I don't look like such a p****
Old 02-26-2008, 05:12 PM

Sorry bout your experience man!! I'd be a little ticked myself! Hopefully they will get you setup straight and the new found power will put a back on your face...

I'm a big customer service guy.... If the service isn't right you better believe I will go out of my way, pay more money, whatever to get the service I deserve for my $... Now quad has treated me pretty decent thus far, so no complaints...
Old 02-26-2008, 05:23 PM

I'm a big customer service guy. I've had dozens of jobs working with the public, serving the public, etc... and I don't claim to be the nicest of people at times but I can say I treat people how I expect to be treated. Didn't exactly get that in return. A simple phone call 6 days ago would've been sufficient but when nearly a week goes by without so much as hiccup when you've already been promised to be kept in the loop just don't seem right.

I certainly hope things work out well, and if/when they do you can bet your bottom dollar I'll post again how my experience went. I'm one of those peoples that likes to make known both my complaints AND satisfactions. After all, if a company makes good on something they at least deserve the good publicity.
OT: How do you like your Jetta? I've been considering shopping around for one as a daily driver. PM me on that if you like..

Shawn
Old 02-26-2008, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
Well, I hate to do this in this thread...
I think I would have PM'd the man himself.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:47 PM

I didnt want to start a new thread so....

Will the adrenaline work with Vista yet? Comp file?

Just thought I'd ask before I buy this week.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Chapter President

Well, I hate to do this in this thread, but now I'm quite frustrated with Quadzilla.
I can feel your pain, but first of all this is a Beta test thread, not a customer complaint section. You openly admit making mistakes on your part, not only by opening the Adrenaline box, but also by not using your return authorization. I'm not trying to make enemies or bash you, but think about what Quad is doing right now and the pressure he is under. You are not the only person to buy a box or have difficulties. I have never had a problem with the whole Quadzilla organization. They have always been very eager and helpful.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Chapter President

That steel looking adapter Shawn
That steel looking adapter is for your fuel pressure sending unit.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by nike
I didnt want to start a new thread so....

Will the adrenaline work with Vista yet? Comp file?

Just thought I'd ask before I buy this week.
Yes, it should work on Vista. Also, there is a thread going for the comp files. I believe one is up on the site already, and some new ones will be coming out.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by wurkenman
I can feel your pain, but first of all this is a Beta test thread, not a customer complaint section. You openly admit making mistakes on your part, not only by opening the Adrenaline box, but also by not using your return authorization. I'm not trying to make enemies or bash you, but think about what Quad is doing right now and the pressure he is under. You are not the only person to buy a box or have difficulties. I have never had a problem with the whole Quadzilla organization. They have always been very eager and helpful.
I agree and know what you mean, but with whats happened and what I've seen this box has been more of a beta than some of you have even had to go through I guess my biggest issue itself isn't the box but the lies + unfulfilled promises.

I'll be editing my post right now. Oh, and Justin actually had me open the box again to verify what was wrong and mentioned that there were no warranty issues with opening it at all.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....