Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It went to everyone. I sent it to the entire email list. If you did not get it please let me know and send me your email address because I obviously have the wrong one??

On a side note the new tunes should be on the website tomorrow with even more options. I was confident in the new tuning but, not 100%. I am leaning that way a lot more now though and I will put out a bunch of versions with a lot of options tomorrow.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by qzilla
It went to everyone. I sent it to the entire email list. If you did not get it please let me know and send me your email address because I obviously have the wrong one??
len_kuykendall@hotmail.com
Old 01-28-2008, 07:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IntakeRacing
BETA3_FT9 is the regular. he states that in the email.
BETA3_FT9_AGGR is the aggressive one.
Understood. I was asking JLent which he was reporting on?

RJ
Old 01-28-2008, 11:36 AM

Quad...

I'm using the regular tune (BETA3_FT9) in this new box, (the one you most recently rushed to me to cure the shutdown issues) I'm now having shutdown problems with this new box/tune...now when I shut down I have to manually turn the box down to PL00 or I can't kill the motor...I'll be trying the aggressive tune later (ADR_BETA3_FT9_AGGR)...there are no surging issues and this tune is very smooth up to PL07, I can't really use any level higher without a bigger charger. (and "O" rings, studs...etc )
Old 01-28-2008, 12:05 PM

WHen you say you cant shut it down does this mean with the throttle?

Does it time out on its own?
Old 01-28-2008, 01:07 PM

WHen you say you cant shut it down does this mean with the throttle?

Does it time out on its own?
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr
I haven't had a chance to see if it will time out but I'll try after lunch...no the accelerator pedal will not shut it down unless I go to PL00...I can either go to PL00 and turn the truck off then tap the pedal or turn the truck off, tap the pedal and then go to PL00 and the truck shuts right down without further tapping.
UPDATE: The TT program timed out properly, now after I allowed the TT to time out shut down the box is working properly (3 starts) and so is the warm-up option that hadn't worked since I loaded this file (BETA3_FT9)
Old 01-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quad, I'm towing my heavy skidsteer tomorrow, which program should I download for testing? Anything special that you want to test? Lots of big hills, 15k#.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned

Bumpidy bump, bump.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:38 PM

On a side note the new tunes should be on the website tomorrow with even more options. I was confident in the new tuning but, not 100%. I am leaning that way a lot more now though and I will put out a bunch of versions with a lot of options tomorrow.
Quad, I was left off the list.

gotbutton@aol.com

Chbrown@cricketcommunications.com
Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 PM

I would prefer you run the production tune but......there is no de-fueling.

If you want to test de-fueling I can probably whip something up for you and send it over?

You tell me what you want to test.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Banned

I will run the production tuning, especially if it has defueling. I will load it up tonight if that is what you want, I'm your puppet bro, you choose the file & send it out to lent724@yahoo.com
Old 01-28-2008, 10:57 PM

Ok, sent you a couple of options.

1250 de-fueling on both of them
Both have High Idle with 60 second delay

One of them has boost de-fueling set at 40psi. Just thought I would throw that kicker in there since you are towing?
no turbo timer because I thought you were saying you did not want one but, that was dodgediesel and for some reason I just confused you to.

Either way by lunch tomorrow or tomorrow afternoon the website should be full of tunes for anyone that wants to play with them!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:58 PM

Also, on another note since I have been asked several times now.

This is for EVERYONE.

If your TT stuff is working fine and you don't feel like sending your box in, you do NOT have to. It is totally optional but, we are happy to turn it into a 100% production box. Not sure if you could even tell the difference or not but, the option is yours.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Ok, sent you a couple of options.

1250 de-fueling on both of them
Both have High Idle with 60 second delay

One of them has boost de-fueling set at 40psi. Just thought I would throw that kicker in there since you are towing?
no turbo timer because I thought you were saying you did not want one but, that was dodgediesel and for some reason I just confused you to.

Either way by lunch tomorrow or tomorrow afternoon the website should be full of tunes for anyone that wants to play with them!
Your the man quad! I'll let you know how it goes. I like the production tuning alot, very smooth.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr
UPDATE: The TT program timed out properly, now after I allowed the TT to time out shut down the box is working properly (3 starts) and so is the warm-up option that hadn't worked since I loaded this file (BETA3_FT9)
You need to take your truck to Church or something!

Let me know if it keeps working? I have no explanation for what was going on, just let me know if it does it again? Maybe it needed a hard reset or something?

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....