Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J Lent, which one is the dyno file??
Old 01-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BBA
My truck cant be fueling like it should. I decided to Like be speeding up not WOT but just speeding up started on 0 and went up I could feel the jump of power wen I moved it up to 1 and felt more on 2 and after than I couldnt even tell when I moved the power level up. Im not a 98-00 or I could drive down to quad.
I'm sure that quad would appreciate you driving down for testing also. He only has a stock truck for testing at this time. This may help out...I'd ask him.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dodgediesel
J Lent, which one is the dyno file??
Its a old file that Justin sent me to test out, he wanted to see if it fueled on my 99. It does!! I like this file because it has no TT or high idle, but is every bit as strong as the one on the website.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:33 PM
BBA

Originally Posted by J Lent
I'm sure that quad would appreciate you driving down for testing also. He only has a stock truck for testing at this time. This may help out...I'd ask him.
I will call tomorrow to see if he wants me to come down its a couple hours from me but I would really like to get the problem resolved
Old 01-03-2008, 09:40 PM

I would love to come and troubleshoot if I had that year of truck except it is a 29 hour drive from here!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 10:05 PM

Yes, I would love you to come down!

I would really like to be able to look at it for a period of time not just 10 minutes though. It might be a 10 minute fix but, it takes time to get all the equipment hooked up and everyone on the same page.

I am working on a 98-00 truck tomorrow and over the weekend so maybe Monday or sometime next week would be good?
Old 01-03-2008, 10:33 PM
BBA

Originally Posted by qzilla
Yes, I would love you to come down!

I would really like to be able to look at it for a period of time not just 10 minutes though. It might be a 10 minute fix but, it takes time to get all the equipment hooked up and everyone on the same page.

I am working on a 98-00 truck tomorrow and over the weekend so maybe Monday or sometime next week would be good?

Um if not this saturday it will probably have to be the next saturday Im workin and have school so weekends are about my only time to be able to come down and i could let ya look at it all day. I know I coulda came down this saturday but I will have to look and make sure I can.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BBA
Um if not this saturday it will probably have to be the next saturday Im workin and have school so weekends are about my only time to be able to come down and i could let ya look at it all day. I know I coulda came down this saturday but I will have to look and make sure I can.
Way to take one for the team BBA!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Chapter President

http://www.quadzillapower.com/downlo...structions.pdf

Just went and checked out the Install instructions. Top notch job Quad. These are the best instructions I have seen for a while.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by wurkenman

Just went and checked out the Install instructions. Top notch job Quad. These are the best instructions I have seen for a while.
X2 very impressive quad!
Old 01-05-2008, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by wurkenman

Did the web address change? I'm getting this when I click the link:
Sorry, you have reached this page in error
Click here to return to the home page
Old 01-05-2008, 10:02 AM

No, the site just doesn't allow people to come to the link from an external site. Browse there yourself and you'll be good to go.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:36 AM

It's there and well layed out directions. The pictures are excellent!!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
No, the site just doesn't allow people to come to the link from an external site. Browse there yourself and you'll be good to go.
Gotcha...well done Quad...man this is gonna be some kinda awesome box when the testing is done!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 04:44 PM

Ok, just to give you guys and update. I got a 98-00 truck yesterday morning to do a little testing.

The good news is that on this particular truck (POS, I can say that because it is a buddies truck!!!!!) I was able to replicate basically all of the little quirks some of you are having. So far it appears that we have been able to solve every single issue.

1.) We fixed the fueling problem on these trucks. So that means when we get this next version out hopefully at the beginning of the week, everyone will have power on all 10 Power Levels.
2.) The high idle bouncing around badly. We were able to fix it. Doing the way we have to do it the ECM sort of fights us. We were able to make it smooth although there will be some slight fluctuations from time to time as we respond to the ECM. Nothing like before and hardly noticable!
3.) Turbo Timer not shutting down. I think we fixed this before now with the V300 software but, not everyone could run it. On this truck we had old software and it would not shut off occassionally and when we put newer software it always shut down.
4.) Turbo Timer not keeping the truck running, or catching it just before it dies. We were able to duplicate this and we believe we have it solved. The bad news is that we will most likely have to make a small hardware change. really not a big deal but, it will have to be done. We are testing something in software on Monday to see if we can do it without a hardware change but, I doubt it. I will know more on Tuesday.

So things look really good. I think as soon as we release this new version everyone will be happy. I am super pleased at this point.

For Stage 2 with the Commander, things are also looking awesome. I think we can start testing it within 2 weeks of finishing up Stage 1, and maybe faster.

Talk to you guys soon.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....