Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qzilla
We have totally new tuning coming out. We are just working on it. We found the issue with some of the fueling issues on the 98-00 trucks. For now the only one that will fuel past pL02 is the one on the website. The new one will work fine.

With the Holidays give me just a little time as we are working hard on it.
Woo-Hoo Xmas all over again
Old 12-26-2007, 10:00 PM

We have totally new tuning coming out. We are just working on it. We found the issue with some of the fueling issues on the 98-00 trucks. For now the only one that will fuel past pL02 is the one on the website. The new one will work fine.

Hey great to hear from you quad!! Looking forward to a new file to try out!!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 10PL Dyno tune that Justin sent me last week also fuels on my 99 truck quad, told Justin that it works.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:38 AM

10PL Dyno Tune??? Did I miss out on something here????
Old 12-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dodgediesel
10PL Dyno Tune??? Did I miss out on something here????
No, it is a old tune that Justin sent me to make sure that they could figure out what works & what doesn't on the 98.5-00. It fuels, but surges at 2200rpm. The one on the website works better.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:58 AM

I'm still experiencing surging on the most recent program I was sent which I believe was the one sent at Thanksgiving. It is less than before but still present as I did some light towing yesterday. It's still enough that we decided to take my buddies Superduty instead of my truck to go to WV on an ATV ride pulling my 36' gooseneck enclosed. His truck is stock and I have to drive.....its going to be excrutiating....lol.

I'd still like to see a program that has a mild enough lower setting to still tow. I don't feel comfortable with a 15k trailer in it's current form. Currently it will still surge in 01 and 00. I didn't have this issue before with the Smarty/TST combination. I wish 00 was basically an "off" setting, but something is still affecting the fueling. Anyway, that's been my experience.

Look forward to the new programs. Happy New Year to all!
Old 12-27-2007, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by J Lent
No, it is a old tune that Justin sent me to make sure that they could figure out what works & what doesn't on the 98.5-00. It fuels, but surges at 2200rpm. The one on the website works better.
I still can't use the tune on the website due to the issues with the TT not shutting down with either pedal and a rough idle (no way I can walk away from my truck at work without shutting down the TT)...I had to go back to the v300 tune 'til something else comes out, I'm really glad to hear of a new tune!!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tiger Rag
I'm still experiencing surging on the most recent program I was sent which I believe was the one sent at Thanksgiving. It is less than before but still present as I did some light towing yesterday. It's still enough that we decided to take my buddies Superduty instead of my truck to go to WV on an ATV ride pulling my 36' gooseneck enclosed. His truck is stock and I have to drive.....its going to be excrutiating....lol.

I'd still like to see a program that has a mild enough lower setting to still tow. I don't feel comfortable with a 15k trailer in it's current form. Currently it will still surge in 01 and 00. I didn't have this issue before with the Smarty/TST combination. I wish 00 was basically an "off" setting, but something is still affecting the fueling. Anyway, that's been my experience.

Look forward to the new programs. Happy New Year to all!
you have the smarty... between that and ur sticks, you have more than enough power for towing probably 400+hp or better... why do you need more than that to tow??
i normally crank down to the 400ish range for towng anyways...
Old 12-27-2007, 09:16 AM
BBA

Great to hear of new tunes!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:12 AM
JIT

Can someone please email me the V300 Tune so I can atleast use the Adrenaline? The only tunes I have are the Thanksgiving tune that wont fuel past Pl02 and the latest download from the website that idles really rough, wont shut off the TT and still surges to hard for daily driving.

I have a Pull next week and I need something that is going to Fuel like the original Tune! I still have not recieved an email from Quad and I have had the box since October.

jfoster@yaleflorida.com

Thanks,
Josh
Old 12-27-2007, 10:38 AM

The one sent out at Thanksgiving is the V300 tune. It does not fuel on my truck either. Im just waiting on an update.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by JIT
Can someone please email me the V300 Tune so I can atleast use the Adrenaline? Thanks, Josh
See post #56 here...https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...=175006&page=2
Solved the download problem for me!

RJ
Old 12-27-2007, 11:51 AM

Ahh, I see!!! Can't wait for a new tune too. Havent had the Adrenaline on since early November. This rough idle is killing me. Hope this new tune can fix the rough idle or I'm gonna have to get a new box from Quad because no other tune has been able to fix it.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Chapter President

I've only had 1 tune that did not give me radical surging. It is the v300 tune that we all got last. Still has at times some mild surging, but nothing I cant live with. They have to be getting close to the "Fix". All I know is whatever tune I run, when you want to go fast, this box is the real deal.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:49 PM
JIT

Originally Posted by RowJ
See post #56 here...https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...=175006&page=2
Solved the download problem for me!

RJ
Thank you Sir...

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....