Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by J Lent
Justin sent me some files to try, but he says they were made for 01 up trucks. They didn't fuel on my truck, but it was suppose to fix the shuddering problems. I asked about the TT not shutting off with the brake pedal & he told me to just try hooking red wire with white stripe in the cab to fuse #9. If that doesn't work he said to just disconnect the same wire because its only purpose is the turbo timer.

Not sure which program you are using.. When mine was acting up.. you could pull the wire to the F9 fuse. and it would kill the engine.. but as soon as you plugged it back in the circuit was powered up again.. I had to remove power to the box.. or unplug the box... I haven't had this issue in a month.. or two.. since the 300 tune..
Bryan
Old 12-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JDGnut
Not sure which program you are using.. When mine was acting up.. you could pull the wire to the F9 fuse. and it would kill the engine.. but as soon as you plugged it back in the circuit was powered up again.. I had to remove power to the box.. or unplug the box... I haven't had this issue in a month.. or two.. since the 300 tune..
Bryan
I tried the v300 tune, everthing worked well, but it didn't fuel past PL02. I've tried a few other files & only one that fuels is the one on the website. Problem is that it surges between 1800-2200rpm. The high idle doesn't work & the TT won't shut off for 3 minutes, pedal don't delete it. I have my red/white wire on fuse #17. I'm gonna try #9.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 PM

I tried the v300 tune, everthing worked well, but it didn't fuel past PL02. I've tried a few other files & only one that fuels is the one on the website. Problem is that it surges between 1800-2200rpm. The high idle doesn't work & the TT won't shut off for 3 minutes, pedal don't delete it. I have my red/white wire on fuse #17. I'm gonna try #9.
The wire HAS to be on #9 for the TT to work.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hink
The wire HAS to be on #9 for the TT to work.
Yeah, thats what Justin said also. I didn't think it mattered as long as you have it hooked to power. I was thinking that the Adrenaline just needed a power wire as a feed for the TT to keep the truck running. Live & learn.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:29 AM

Yeah, thats what Justin said also. I didn't think it mattered as long as you have it hooked to power. I was thinking that the Adrenaline just needed a power wire as a feed for the TT to keep the truck running. Live & learn.
Yep, that should fix ya up. Hope everything works better for ya now. Let us know it that fixes it. BTW, sometimes when I don't want the TT to run, I'll hit the brake pedal as soon as I shut the truck off to kill the TT and the motor, well, that messes it up. If you don't want the TT to kill the truck, then shut the key off and wait about 5 or 6 seconds before ya hit the brake or gas pedal and it should work fine. If you hit the brake pedal immediately after shutting the ignition off and it doesn't die, then turn the key back on and wait a few seconds for the TT to activate and then hit the brake or gas pedal. At least I think that's what I've figured out.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:07 PM

Welp, got the pump tapped today. Holy Crap, my POOR HY35 and 35psi boost gauge, they took a beatin. Could max out a little over 1400 on PL10, I didn't think that was to bad for the HY. I have no idea what my boost #'s were, the needle flew past 35 and was pointin straight down on the guage, I'm guessin about 45psi--WOOPS, I better loosen up the J-hook a litlle!! Boost gauge doesn't read over 16psi on the Recon, anyone else have a problem with that?
Old 12-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned

You better turn that boost down Hink, stock head gaskets say boom.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:27 PM

You better turn that boost down Hink, stock head gaskets say boom.
I better loosen up the J-hook a litlle!!
I'm on it!!
Old 12-22-2007, 03:30 PM

Hey J Lent, how'd the fuse swap turn out??
Old 12-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hink
Hey J Lent, how'd the fuse swap turn out??
Believe it or not, my friend started my truck today & I walked out & forgot to swap it to #9. I got in the truck, headed to town & forgot to try it out. I am gonna have to try it out tomorrow, wife has me working on the house today finishing a few touches to the rooms that we just remodeled & I'm about wooped. Good thing is that I have 7 rooms & a hallway all done. Bad news is that after the holidays I have 7 more rooms to remodel Then outside work in the spring.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:33 PM
BBA

Well everybodys adrenaline still doing ok? Its been really quite in here. Everything is still doing ok on my end.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:46 PM

Yep, all is good. I'm hopin they get the boost reading figured out, I sure would like to use the boost de-fueling since I'm goin to the dyno on Jan. 5. It would be nice to have the boost de-fueling when I get on the dyno since this thing winds up so fast when it kicks in. I haven't got the j-hook loosened up yet, I guess I'll just have to regulate it that way. Kind of a pain in the butt gettin to that thing though.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Oh yeah, got the high idle workin, didn't know it had to be on PL00 for it to kick in. Idles up to about 900rpm after about 30-45 secs. then slowly works it's way up to 1200. Awesome!!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:57 PM
BBA

what tune are you running?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:13 PM

We have totally new tuning coming out. We are just working on it. We found the issue with some of the fueling issues on the 98-00 trucks. For now the only one that will fuel past pL02 is the one on the website. The new one will work fine.

With the Holidays give me just a little time as we are working hard on it.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....