Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bnold,

Was the forum his only mode of communication? I'd venture a guess that if you were to email him thats probably the best way to resolve beta issues.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:24 AM

I've emailed in the past... I understand he is busy I'd just like him to post an update for the masses.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:32 AM

Call him or email him from his website, he'll answer you. I'm sure he's working on the Adrenaline for the new Dodge, Chevy and Ford also.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It was 9* at my house this morning. The high idle work great, and I have to admit that even though I wasn't a big fan of having a high idle, it sure was nice this morning! Turbo timer works as advertised. The power and spool up is very good. The only issue I still have is with surging. The colder it is outside the worse it is.

Paul
Old 12-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by paulb
It was 9* at my house this morning. The high idle work great, and I have to admit that even though I wasn't a big fan of having a high idle, it sure was nice this morning! Turbo timer works as advertised. The power and spool up is very good. The only issue I still have is with surging. The colder it is outside the worse it is.

Paul
Qzilla sent me a update to fix the surging issue, but it didn't fuel on my 99, ran in XZT+ mode only. May want to call them.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
Qzilla sent me a update to fix the surging issue, but it didn't fuel on my 99, ran in XZT+ mode only. May want to call them.
I've been talking to Justin at Quadzilla. This wasn't meant as a slam, I'm sure they are working on getting it fixed.

Paul
Old 12-21-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by bnold
Man where is quad?? Haven't seen him post on the Adrenaline in forever! Lots of questions unanswered, lots of changed left to be made... All kindof annoying... Hopefully he is getting stuff worked out, but it would sure be nice to have an update.......
If you recall, he said he was no longer going to use the forums to answer questions, he said it was to hard to follow everything. He also said to call or e-mail them with questions. That's what I have been doing and haven't had any trouble gettin an answer. Their phone# and e-mail are both on their website.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:24 PM

Maybe I should have worded differently... I take up my issues I have with the beta up with quad directly with email... I did that twice now with the V300... I was only surprised that he hasn't updated the masses with how things are going... Not specific to me, but to everyone here that is looking for information regarding the progress of this box...

Sorry if I came off ranting for info.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:48 PM
JIT

Originally Posted by Big Blue24
I loaded up the tune off Quads website, turbo timer took like 3 min to shut off. Could not kill it with any pedal. I could blow more smoke with it. Definitely had more power on higher levels.... felt like wire tap was working, high idle kicked in.. first time ever for my truck, problem was It would not go back to a normal idle unless I put the truck on a different level. In fact, after driving for several minutes, turned back to level 0 and immediately idle came up to 1000 RPM. By the way Quad, on my rig, your high idle feature purrs so smoothly it seems as if my truck was designed to idle at 1K. Downside was on other levels, my truck got that irratic idle that have talked about. Not terribly bad banging, just a lot of up and down 100 rpm or so and a miss now and then.
I am also running the latest download from the Website and experiencing the same issues. PL00 is stuck on high idle and anything above that idles really irraticly and surges under light pedal. It is Fueling great even though its not drivable with the surging and bad idle.

Im not on the Email list for updates so can someone email me an Update that IS working well? I sent a PM to quad with my info so hopefully I will start getting the emails.

jfoster@yaleflorida.com or toycannon11@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Josh
Old 12-21-2007, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by bnold
Maybe I should have worded differently... Sorry if I came off ranting for info.
Wording was fine and your post was valid, IMO!
I almost made a similar post yesterday...just decided to wait till after the 25th.

No word in 10 days when we're dealing with curious and varied problems ..... seems much longer.
Just an occasional progress report on what's coming and when, would go a long way, for me anyway!

RJ
Old 12-21-2007, 03:52 PM
Banned

I called for quad & he is out of the office till the beginning of the year. Nice!
Old 12-21-2007, 05:54 PM

Well, I hope I didn't sound like a weiner head with my reply. I guess I misunderstood your statement, Sorry
Old 12-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

Justin sent me some files to try, but he says they were made for 01 up trucks. They didn't fuel on my truck, but it was suppose to fix the shuddering problems. I asked about the TT not shutting off with the brake pedal & he told me to just try hooking red wire with white stripe in the cab to fuse #9. If that doesn't work he said to just disconnect the same wire because its only purpose is the turbo timer.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Banned

Anyone ever try this file? ADR_10PLDyno.exe Justin sent it to me...gonna try it tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:12 PM

...........man don't sweat it...... I just got my beta from UPS 1 hour ago. I gave them my CC info to be on the beta list 6 months ago.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....