Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 PM
BBA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RowJ
FYI - Another Dyno Day coming up in San Antonio on either Jan 5th or 12th.
Any possibility of a race/high performance program by then? Bnold and I will probably be there and maybe one other Adrenaline.

RJ
You can make that a maybe 2 more adrenaline's then i will probably try and make that if I can.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:31 AM

beta

I havent ran my truck for a couple of weeks now I needed it today I still have the high idel program and after two or three times turning the truck on or off all seemed well I went to turn right I turned my right signal on and my radio lights were flashing on and off with my signal I turned it on again and the radio lights did it again I turned th left signal on and the lights on the radio and they stayed on also had the radio lights dim when I would take my truck out of reverse and brighten back up when I put the truck back in reverse???????????? I have no idea if this has anything to do with the aderinlen or not but I would like to know if anyone has had anything like this going on with there truck.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by B-Peterson
I havent ran my truck for a couple of weeks now I needed it today I still have the high idel program and after two or three times turning the truck on or off all seemed well I went to turn right I turned my right signal on and my radio lights were flashing on and off with my signal I turned it on again and the radio lights did it again I turned th left signal on and the lights on the radio and they stayed on also had the radio lights dim when I would take my truck out of reverse and brighten back up when I put the truck back in reverse???????????? I have no idea if this has anything to do with the aderinlen or not but I would like to know if anyone has had anything like this going on with there truck.
Nope...no problems here at all.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:39 AM

I thought the Adrenaline was causing a Vehicle Speed Sensor issue but it was only a broken wire back there from rocks, my bad!!! Mine works good except for the erratic idle at 1200RPM or so but nobody else has had this problem so I'm a guessing it might be this box or maybe just my set-up??
Old 12-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by qzilla
Hang tight, we are doing some cool stuff. We know what is causing the surge some of you are getting and we have changed it so that it should not be there. The problem is that it takes a little time to get that stuff out.
alright i'd almost kiss you if you could have that out before i leave town to head home here again. i have like 3 trips to do north and south again starting on the 21st.
(and i wonder why my truck has way too many miles on it)
Old 12-12-2007, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by IntakeRacing
i'd almost kiss you if you could have that out before i leave town
Not that kind of website!!
Old 12-12-2007, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by bnold
Not that kind of website!!
Try to VDub site for that kind of talk.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:33 PM

just an FYI to quad and anybody else for that matter, my adrenaline thread has started to get pretty popular on compdiesel...

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/for...d=1#post229998

i smoked another 5.0 today!!! thanks quad..
Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fade94
Try to VDub site for that kind of talk.
You are killing me here.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Found the stumble on my truck. It was the adenaline powering off. Combination of the underhood fuse loosening up and the fuse tap on #9 doing the same. Locked the #9 fuse tap in with pliers and added a fuse underhood and went right to the battery. Pulls strong and I can't wait for a COMP file
Old 12-13-2007, 06:01 PM

nice chris! now to break something else!! speaking of, you gotta see what i broke now...
Old 12-13-2007, 08:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Finally got my data link adapter after four weeks of having the adrenaline installed but not operational. Anyway now I can join the fun.

This box fuels harder on level three than my Hot Juice did on level 6. That said, don't notice much increase going from level 3 to 10. Maybe 3 psi more boost.

Level 2, which i hear is the same tune as XZT+ is flat out amazing. I can't believe how hard you can get this box fuel on the Can Bus!

My truck also had a slight lope at idle due to my Jammer 5's. Same lope with or without Juice. The lope is now completely gone! Thanks Quad, you made my truck idle like a cadillac.

As far as surge, I sure can't feel anything surging on my truck.

I am still on the factory tune that was sent out on my # 80 box. So I guess it is time for me to update my tune. This one doesn't seem to have high idle or turbo timer.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:00 PM

Tell me it ain't so. I've really had to go easy lately. If the wife finds out I broke something else before xmas I might need to sleep out in the 5th wheel. I was relieved to find out it was just a loose connection and not the VP on it way out after only 35K.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Banned

Justin from quad sent me a update by email today [ex_file] today to fix a surging issue that I was having & I can't seem to get the file to open. Anyone know how?
Old 12-13-2007, 09:51 PM

you have to add another {e} at the end of the file name so it ends with .exe or the computer won't recognize it as a program

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....