Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had my Adr locked up this morn running 4k test3. I drove to church and everything was good. When i cranked up to come home it was locked on pl00 and would not change. Turned off the truck and restarted it, still stuck on pl00. Had to unhook the box under the hood and plug back. Now its back to normal.

Not a rant just a heads up. This thing is sweet
Old 05-18-2008, 02:21 PM

I have had that happens to me alot.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:36 PM

Same here and I was next in line to pull talk about O CRAP , we might hear a responce who knows, its just pissing in the wind anymore for me when i ask a ???? or have a IDEA but what do I know
Old 05-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ahire
Had my Adr locked up this morn running 4k test3. I drove to church and everything was good. When i cranked up to come home it was locked on pl00 and would not change. Turned off the truck and restarted it, still stuck on pl00. Had to unhook the box under the hood and plug back. Now its back to normal.

i also had this happen for the first time over the weekend......
Old 05-18-2008, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Coon Smile
i also had this happen for the first time over the weekend......
Maybe its the full moon messing with the centrifugal polarity of the conuter valve, which in return lets the push pin fall out of the wobbling hole, allowing it to pass gas!?!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:22 PM

There is a 4k tune that had a bug in it that Quad said not to use, could this possibly be the one??
we might hear a responce who knows, its just pissing in the wind anymore for me when i ask a ???? or have a IDEA but what do I know
If you're talking about a response from Quad, he's informed us several times that this thread was not a form of communication with him. He (Quad) gets on here (and a few other sites)and tries to answer a few questions when he gets time (just my observation).
This thread has long since passed the "beta testing thread" that it started out as and I'm sure everyones questions cannot be answered just because they are posted up on here.
I don't even think there are very many beta testers that post on this thread anymore.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=hink;2086595]There is a 4k tune that had a bug in it that Quad said not to use, could this possibly be the one??QUOTE]

Only I and pete had the corrupted file it was Test5 4k
Old 05-18-2008, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by hink
There is a 4k tune that had a bug in it that Quad said not to use, could this possibly be the one?? If you're talking about a response from Quad, he's informed us several times that this thread was not a form of communication with him. He (Quad) gets on here (and a few other sites)and tries to answer a few questions when he gets time (just my observation).
This thread has long since passed the "beta testing thread" that it started out as and I'm sure everyones questions cannot be answered just because they are posted up on here.
I don't even think there are very many beta testers that post on this thread anymore.
This thread sold a hell of alot of Adrenalines though!
Old 05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by EBunger
This thread sold a hell of alot of Adrenalines though!
The Adrenaline kind of sells itself
Old 05-18-2008, 10:04 PM

Only I and pete had the corrupted file it was Test5 4k
10-4..........I couldn't remember who had them, so I just threw that out there.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:17 PM

Maybe its the full moon messing with the centrifugal polarity of the conuter valve, which in return lets the push pin fall out of the wobbling hole, allowing it to pass gas!?!
thats what i was thinking too...
Old 05-20-2008, 12:49 AM

I responded in another thread, and that might be the better place for this.

What tune are you guys running when this happens? Is this something with the 4K tunes? Dyno tunes?

I know the above post says the 4K_Test3 but, I need to know if these are all the same files or same series. If it is that is a simple fix, if not, that is not as simple.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Rods
we might hear a responce who knows, its just pissing in the wind anymore for me when i ask a ???? or have a IDEA but what do I know

You gotta be kidding me? No one out there has recieved more custom tunes than you. I have tried any and everything you have asked? I am not sure what else you want, actually I don't think I ever saw your last results when we just turned the fuel off at 3600rpms?

When you first started asking me about this here is what you wanted:

even its 5hp and past 3500
Have we not done that? I know we have had you well into the 3800rpms range. Not sure on power but, only you can tell me. I have to think you like the power or you would not keep messing with it.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:31 PM

quad could u please get back to me on if u would like me to show up this weekend ill be in town after noonish, and i had the 4k test 3 tune locked up on me once turned it of and back on and wala worked great.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by qzilla
You gotta be kidding me? No one out there has recieved more custom tunes than you. I have tried any and everything you have asked? I am not sure what else you want, actually I don't think I ever saw your last results when we just turned the fuel off at 3600rpms?

When you first started asking me about this here is what you wanted:

Have we not done that? I know we have had you well into the 3800rpms range. Not sure on power but, only you can tell me. I have to think you like the power or you would not keep messing with it.
I guess I'm impatient , I'm competing in 2 pulling point series and hoping for the best , yeah for what I have now its pretty good but I had to borrow a programer to up the ante but I know it takes time and you cant please everyone

Can you have your cake and eat it too

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....