Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We did not change the warm up, de-fueling or warnings windows or flashing yet. There are going to be pretty major changes and that will come out shortly with the rest of the goodies.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by qzilla
We did not change the warm up, de-fueling or warnings windows or flashing yet. There are going to be pretty major changes and that will come out shortly with the rest of the goodies.
Thank you.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:59 PM

I was at the track in Ennis as well... Not the best results for me... Couldn't seem to get the shifting down the first time out this season ... was still fun though! Also no blow down tube for the nitrous so they made me take it out! Best time of the day was only 14.4 at 97.5 best 60' was 2.2... 5th gear evaded me twice and on my best time the 4th gate was a sticky one! ahh the joys of a stick...

Actually while driving home kinda bummed about my runs I was playin around and went from a stop to about 95 onto I45 and just all of the sudden thought to myself man why in the heck was that so much smoother than at the track? looked down at my hand and immediately remembered one reason why. When going for fast percise shifts (as good as it gets on my DD NV) I grab the shifter just below the grip... Seems to help me throw it in the right spot easier... Well I wasn't doing it at the track!! Have to admit the adrenaline still gets pumping pretty hard sitting at the lights! (ha ha adrenaline ha!) I forget some things! Hopefully be able to prove my theory in Ardmore in a couple weeks! Maybe maybe not... Would really like to see 13.5 in the handshaker ... Think a little bottle and decent shifting and I can do it... Wish me luck!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hink
If you go back and read my post about updating the Pulse (or not updating), mine did the same thing....said upload succesful, bit it wasn't. This should pop up after you plug in the Pulse, the FOUND NEW HARDWARE wizard will pop up and it will download the drivers for the Pulse update then by doing the 2 mentioned steps.
Thanks, Suspected the same.... posted to get this kind of input. Will try again!
Being older and NOT having been raised on computers, I have a real love-hate relationship with things like this Pulse!(cell phone, VCR...etc) /

RJ
Old 04-07-2008, 11:22 AM

my truck is in this months diesel power on the dyno with a "prototype quadzilla adrenaline box" sweet!!
Old 04-07-2008, 01:21 PM

Congrats!!! I picked it up the other day and hardly got to look through it..... This new program is a SMOKER on my truck compared to the old program.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by lostnwalmart
ok soo i got the beast to run finnaly and turned the adraline on and isntanly i could hear the timing advance and at mid throttel in the 1300-2000 rpm range it bucks horrrably i never went full throttel with it because the head only has one tourqe into it and will require some more and the turbo isnt broken in yet but for crusing around it was a lil rough, this was the rowj file
i had the same results the first time i tried the rowJ file, so i reinstalled the wire tap at the VP. since then, I havent had any bucking problems
Old 04-07-2008, 03:13 PM
JIT

Originally Posted by TqMnster
Congrats!!! I picked it up the other day and hardly got to look through it..... This new program is a SMOKER on my truck compared to the old program.
Yes it smokes!!! Heres my pull yesterday in the rain... Gale Banks would NOT Approve of this! I spun for a good 2-3 sec before my tires couls gain traction in that slick snot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xreqE3nvt0s
Old 04-07-2008, 05:15 PM

Bnold's oil pressure reading works but mine does not. Could this have to do with different Oil Pressure sensors on the 02?
I believe I read that somewhere, the Pulse will not read oil press. on an 02 IIRC.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:48 PM

quad i installed 2025 on my truck today and noticed 2 things my truck never comes off high idle it is always on 1200 rpm, and my boost gauge is reading like 18 psi, i wish that was true but its not the case, and is there a way to turn off the turbo timer its a pain for drive throughs.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:19 PM

Your truck is probably not in high idle, it is probably responding to the fact that the module thinks you have 18psi. I would be willing to be that your truck runs a little funny and maybe a little rough with that going on.

The first thing we need to do is figure out why you are getting 18psi at idle.

The TT should be able to easily be deactivated by touching the gas pedal for just a 1/2 second. If you touch the pedal while you kill the truck it will just die.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:40 PM

well thanks for clearing up the tt, now why is is seeing 18 psi from the map sensor is my question.... any ideas? i just got the new head on the block so would intaling it improperly have anything to do with it?
Old 04-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lostnwalmart
well thanks for clearing up the tt, now why is is seeing 18 psi from the map sensor is my question.... any ideas? i just got the new head on the block so would intaling it improperly have anything to do with it?
I would think that you have a bad signal wire connection in the map sensor plug. I would check the wires going to the map sensor for loose connection or a wire pulled out of the plug.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:51 PM

hmm would a bad boost reading cause a surging as well cuz now even with the adraline off its pretty nasty and worse with the adraline on, its almost not driveable with it on

Edit: ok so found it and the plug into the block had decided thats not where it was suposed to be im going to go take it out for a test drive and see if this solved some surging issues i was having.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:18 PM

Yes, see my above post and I mention that it probably drives pretty crummy. When you really have 0psi we think you have 18psi. That is going to make for some ugly drivability under normal driving conditions. It probably smokes like a train if you go WOT though!!!

Fix the MAP issue and you will have fixed your problem.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....