Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qzilla
My wife had to go off and have a baby yesterday !http://www.quadzillapower.com/produc...sb_update.html
Congrats. Now I know why you put in so many hours
Old 04-04-2008, 07:37 PM

My wife had to go off and have a baby yesterday so needless t
Congrats Quad...is this your first? If so you have just been sentenced to at least 18 years....but you love em!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:57 PM

Sorry this Pulse update took so long!

My wife had to go off and have a baby yesterday so needless to say I have been out!

Let me know if any of the functions don't work like they are supposed to. The download link tells you what was added.

http://www.quadzillapower.com/produc...sb_update.html

Congrats, mine is in labor right now!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:04 PM

Thanks guys! This is not my first but, maybe my last???

She is a girl and her name is Oaklie Faye. We had her 4 weeks early (scheduled due to a LONG story that some of you remember from last year). She was 5lbs 8 oz and is doing great. She has been fine since she got here and had no issues whatsoever.

Tiger,

Enjoy it, make certain you are right there when the baby gets here. It is unlike anything you will experience in your life. It is a little un-nerving but, you will know where the term "Love at first sight" comes from.

I wish you the best.

The hospital is actually an ok place to get a bunch of work done since I am confined to 1 room!! Now that all the excitement is over I can get some stuff done! My and baby eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Between eating and sleeping is a time for me to do whatever I need!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 PM

She is a girl and her name is Oaklie Faye. We had her 4 weeks early (scheduled due to a LONG story that some of you remember from last year). She was 5lbs 8 oz and is doing great. She has been fine since she got here and had no issues whatsoever.

Tiger,

Enjoy it, make certain you are right there when the baby gets here. It is unlike anything you will experience in your life. It is a little un-nerving but, you will know where the term "Love at first sight" comes from.

I wish you the best.

The hospital is actually an ok place to get a bunch of work done since I am confined to 1 room!! Now that all the excitement is over I can get some stuff done! My and baby eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Between eating and sleeping is a time for me to do whatever I need!!!
Thank you as well Quad. We're sitting here at home timing contractions for now and sitting on go. Bad thing is now I want to go take my laptop out to my truck to download the new Pulse updates. Good thing there is a major storm sitting on us and the truck is in the detatched garage. I better stay focused on my wife and the little one. We are very excited for the arrival of our first! Glad that all went well for y'all!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tiger Rag
Thank you as well Quad. We're sitting here at home timing contractions for now and sitting on go. Bad thing is now I want to go take my laptop out to my truck to download the new Pulse updates. Good thing there is a major storm sitting on us and the truck is in the detatched garage. I better stay focused on my wife and the little one. We are very excited for the arrival of our first! Glad that all went well for y'all!
I rushed my wife to the hospital thinking the baby would come fast. She had hard contractions the entire way to the hospital. We got there at 11:30pm & the baby didn't come until 8:24am. Drive carefully if it is the first baby, you have time. Keep us posted Tiger & Good Luck.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tiger Rag
Congrats, mine is in labor right now!
WoooHooo!!! Congrats to you too Tiger!!! Bet all your parents are very proud grandparents guys!!!

I'm both...I've got 6 kids and 5 grandkids...
Old 04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats great quad, Congratulations.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:55 PM

Anyone else unable to update their pulse??
Bring up the update--it says to make sure Commader is not plugged in and then click OK--Click OK and then it says to plug in Commander, so I do that--"Found New Hardware" comes up and the "Installation Wizard" comes up, so I cancel out of that (is there anything to install??)--The button comes up for "Update Commander" so I click that and it says "Commander not detected" and then after a few seconds it says "Commander updated".
I hook it back up to the truck and nothing has changed. I'm gonna try it again now and see what I can figure out. I'll check back shortly to see if Quad or anyone has any ideas.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by hink
Anyone else unable to update their pulse??
Bring up the update--it says to make sure Commader is not plugged in and then click OK--Click OK and then it says to plug in Commander, so I do that--"Found New Hardware" comes up and the "Installation Wizard" comes up, so I cancel out of that (is there anything to install??)--The button comes up for "Update Commander" so I click that and it says "Commander not detected" and then after a few seconds it says "Commander updated".
I hook it back up to the truck and nothing has changed. I'm gonna try it again now and see what I can figure out. I'll check back shortly to see if Quad or anyone has any ideas.
Shame on you for skipping the directions!!!

Ok, when it says DO NOT connect the Commander click ok. Then it will say connect Commander....do that. Then the hardware wizard pops up. Click on "yes this time only". Then click something to the tune of "find automatically?".

It will do its thing then another thing will pop up, click continue anyways. It will finish and you will be off to the races.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:26 PM

Sweet. Gonna do this update in the morning and then take the truck on a 500 mile trip so here goes nothing

Congrats Quad! My first is hopefully a few years off but I look forward to it none-the-less.

Get some sleep, you're gonna need it...

p.s. any comment on the idea for viewing IAT?
Old 04-04-2008, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
Sweet. Gonna do this update in the morning and then take the truck on a 500 mile trip so here goes nothing

Congrats Quad! My first is hopefully a few years off but I look forward to it none-the-less.

Get some sleep, you're gonna need it...

p.s. any comment on the idea for viewing IAT?
Parameters Monitored - with additional User Defined Warnings on all parameters:
EGT, Boost, Transmission Temp, Coolant Temp, Fuel Pressure, RPM, MPH, Corrected MPH, ECM Voltage, Back-down %, TPS%, IAT, Fuel Temperature, Power Level, Oil Pressure*, Engine Load%
Old 04-04-2008, 09:48 PM

It just got left off the monitor, it is there and we will add it back before it is all said and done. Not sure what happened??
Old 04-04-2008, 10:01 PM

It just got left off the monitor, it is there and we will add it back before it is all said and done. Not sure what happened??
Yea, I was gonna say. Pretty sure I never saw it on any menus, but my eyes are pretty well known for screwing with my head.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:17 PM

Shame on you for skipping the directions!!!

Ok, when it says DO NOT connect the Commander click ok. Then it will say connect Commander....do that. Then the hardware wizard pops up. Click on "yes this time only". Then click something to the tune of "find automatically?".

It will do its thing then another thing will pop up, click continue anyways. It will finish and you will be off to the races.
Nope, didn't skip them, just didn't read them fully I guess. 14 hours of sleep in 4 days has some funny effects on a person.......what?? who's there??
Ok, when it says DO NOT connect the Commander click ok.
Yep, did that.
Then it will say connect Commander....do that.
Yep, that too.
Then the hardware wizard pops up. Click on "yes this time only". Then click something to the tune of "find automatically?".
Nope, spaced it on that one . I'll try it again, I hadn't tried it since I posted last.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....