Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tiger Rag
It's not like Mike doesn't put down good #'s with what he's got now.
Oh, I know. It just seemed like he was impressed with the box, thats all. There is a guy over on CompD who is selling some II super dragons & he says in the ad that he felt more power with them than with M6's. I'd be impressed if that was true after seeing the numbers Mike & others have put down with 6's.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike D
Of course, Matt! I've towed you further! I think that's a great idea for a comparison.

JLent, Bryan was running the RowJ program. The program he used at the prior dyno event had defueling, hence the lower numbers.
I have the RowJ without defueling, didn't know there was one with defuel. The tune is killer though.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course, Matt! I've towed you further!
Yeah you have. That was a loooooong day.......

The Rockingham days weren't short one's either...........for either of us......
Old 03-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Chapter President

No, his other ADR program he used on the dyno last weekend had defuel.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Chapter President

Yeah you have. That was a loooooong day.......

The Rockingham days weren't short one's either...........for either of us......
Evil track it tis... ARRRH! Bedtime stories you can tell the kid one day!

Daddy and his friend Mike were down at the Rockingham Dragway when all of a sudden Daddy heard a loud noise at the starting line.. Daddy had a sick look on his face and his friend Mike didn't even have to ask what happened.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
Oh, I know. It just seemed like he was impressed with the box, thats all. There is a guy over on CompD who is selling some II super dragons & he says in the ad that he felt more power with them than with M6's. I'd be impressed if that was true after seeing the numbers Mike & others have put down with 6's.
I'm sure there are some that put down some good #'s with the II injectors, I just don't know them personally. Most of the guys around here that we run with run Don's injectors. They are just so smooth and streetable from anything else I've run or that some of the others in our group have run that they are hard to beat.....not to mention they do pretty good on the dyno too! This statement is no knock on II as I know they make excellent products.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:50 PM

Evil track it tis... ARRRH! Bedtime stories you can tell the kid one day!

Daddy and his friend Mike were down at the Rockingham Dragway when all of a sudden Daddy heard a loud noise at the starting line.. Daddy had a sick look on his face and his friend Mike didn't even have to ask what happened.

.................and that's why you can't go to college because Daddy spent your college money on a new transmission.......
Old 03-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Chapter President

.................and that's why you can't go to college because Daddy spent your college money on a new transmission.......
also why you only see Mommy ever other weekend...
Old 03-29-2008, 10:57 PM

also why you only see Mommy ever other weekend...
Yikes.....yeah, let's hope not. I can't afford to give up half of my truck.....
Old 03-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

No, his other ADR program he used on the dyno last weekend had defuel.
Ohhh.
I'm sure there are some that put down some good #'s with the II injectors, I just don't know them personally. Most of the guys around here that we run with run Don's injectors. They are just so smooth and streetable from anything else I've run or that some of the others in our group have run that they are hard to beat.....not to mention they do pretty good on the dyno too! This statement is no knock on II as I know they make excellent products.
I've never tried any F1 sticks, but am hooked on my Dragon flies. I've heard nothing, but great things about F1. I had my flies, edge comp & 62/65/12 turbo & did 476hp 936lbft. A guy dynoed & had Mach 4's, edge comp/TST stack & HX40. He only hit 500hp. I was gonna get M4's, but didn't after that dyno & seeing that they didn't really push much more than I did. Then again I've seen guys going close to 600hp with M4's & think maybe the HX40 was holding him back.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Chapter President

I'm pretty sure she would let you keep it.. The Audi would be hers.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:43 PM

i had the same old sputtering and popping issues with the ROWJ tune and it lacked power compared to the comp2.exe
Old 03-29-2008, 11:59 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond guys, was laying down some tile(fun,fun). Yeah, the last tune I was running was the 2025, it definitely had defueling, the dropoff at peak hp/tq was huge. The RowJ tune definitely unleashed the beast in my truck. This box is definitely the best thing since sliced bread.
Attached Thumbnails Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....-picture-066.jpg  
Old 03-30-2008, 01:14 AM

Ive been thinking about the pulse monitor, and i emailed quad about this idea i had. I think it would be sick if the pulse monitor had a obd2 connector coming out to keep plugged in all the time. You could read and clear trouble codes, get rid of torque management (for those of us that fight that). Also have the option to download the smarty programs or other programmer software onto the pulse and adjust it on the fly. Kind of an all in one control center for everything in one bad A$$ package. What do you guys think?
Old 03-30-2008, 01:49 AM

If they could just get rid of the Tq management I would be in heaven.

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....