Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:00 PM
JIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RowJ
Was that the Comp Tune (for big injectors)??
Whose Tranny.........surely not stock??

RJ
It was ADR2000 tune Stacked with Smarty #4.

Freshly Rebuilt STOCK TRANNY!!!!!!!!!

I should have gotten a torque convertor at the very least but the funds were low so I just got a standard rebuild.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JIT
.....Freshly Rebuilt STOCK TRANNY!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to here it...feel your pain! But, as you probably know, a Smarty alone is about all a stock tranny can hold.

RJ
Old 03-17-2008, 04:40 PM

EDIT: NEVER MIND

Quad, those are my observations so take them as you wish. Sounds like xtoyz17 has got it under control though.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by hink
EDIT: NEVER MIND

Quad, those are my observations so take them as you wish. Sounds like xtoyz17 has got it under control though.
I didn't mean to offend you if I did?

Just tossing out what I had seen and dealt with since I never really posted it here before. Is what you're seeing similar to what I'm seeing? Did the photos help explain it better? Something to try is turning all those features off and seeing what the screen does then. Believe it or not, it just did it again when I took the truck for a drive after adjusting my rear brakes (which didn't help BTW ).

If it's different than that's good (and bad?) because perhaps you found another issue.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:36 PM

Is what you're seeing similar to what I'm seeing?
NOPE
Did the photos help explain it better?
Doesn't pertain to anything I was talkin about.
because perhaps you found another issue.
As I stated, NO issues, just observations that could maybe use some improvments.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:43 PM

Ah. My bad. I just reread what you wrote and I was wayyyy off base. My mind was seeing something different than it was reading for some reason. Sorry about the confusion.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:46 PM

Ok, first and foremost....I have been really lenient with Beta testers but, that is going to change.

From here forward if you have a comment or a suggestion or think you have an issue email or call me or one of my guys. I don't have time to thumb through a thread to find issues or figure out what is going on. This part has become too tedious and to to it off people cannot figure out what to put out here and what not, so I am going to help make that decision.

Xtoyz,

Your Pulse is NOT GOING TO WORK PROPERLY. You were already told this. ANYTHING you do is not going to help me in ANY way until you get a working unit installed.

I am not sure what else to tell you but, wait until you get your replacement. By all means play with the old one but do so knowing it is not going to functionat 100%.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was wondering when that would happen!

I don't know how you kept up this long...
Old 03-17-2008, 10:57 PM

The Brown truck arrived just as I was getting home this evening. Hopefully I will get the Pulse installed tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by qzilla
Xtoyz,

Your Pulse is NOT GOING TO WORK PROPERLY. You were already told this. ANYTHING you do is not going to help me in ANY way until you get a working unit installed.

I am not sure what else to tell you but, wait until you get your replacement. By all means play with the old one but do so knowing it is not going to functionat 100%.
I'm well aware of that, and have been well aware of that. I even stated mine had a hardware issue. Due to my stupidity though, I went off on a rant about it as advice towards Hink thinking he might have a hardware issue as well.

No harm done in trying to help
Old 03-18-2008, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mike D
I was wondering when that would happen!

I don't know how you kept up this long...
Exactley, 3/4 of this thread has turned to useless info and thread derailment. ahhhhh....kind of like my post. Sorry, back on track...
Old 03-18-2008, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
I'm well aware of that, and have been well aware of that. I even stated mine had a hardware issue. Due to my stupidity though, I went off on a rant about it as advice towards Hink thinking he might have a hardware issue as well.

No harm done in trying to help
Believe it or not, I am plenty capable of helping one of my Beta testers out. I know how many have/had hardware issues and I know where every single one of them is.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:59 AM
BBA

Hey quad not a big question but did just tell you about my dyno numers on saturday? I didnt want to bother you with it but i just had a couple little weird things goin on but it coulda just been the person dynoing my truck.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by J Lent
I'll probably build something custom for it this summer if I need the vent. If you just plug that vent off with duct tape, it will make the other one blow harder.

I'm going to mount the Pulse using one of these two mounts. Haven't decide which one so I'll get both

Flexible
Ball mount

I won't know where I'll attach the base until I get the pieces, but I want the monitor off to the right of the steering wheel, easily accessible without leaning forward.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have the Ram Ball mount for my GPS on my 4-wheeler and they are great quality! I want to get a laptop mount for my truck too (is that off topic?).

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....