Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not even goin to attempt to read through all the posts but has anything been said about the release date of the Pulse??? Thanks
Old 03-13-2008, 12:28 PM

Quad, I just tested the adr_prod_test program. First program I've run so far without any shutter or major palpatations. I got up to level 5. That's about all I can get up to around town with the 220hp injectors. I run out of real estate quickly. Not sure how strong on overall performance so far, but this is at least a jump in the right direction. Seems very, very smooth! I see a little smoke, but not bad. It was about 60 degrees in the test. Will have another outing in the truck this afternoon. Will try and report more later.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by TqMnster
I'm not even goin to attempt to read through all the posts but has anything been said about the release date of the Pulse??? Thanks
We barely even began the beta testing phase. I think there is maybe two to three monitors out there right now, with the rest (I think?) going out tomorrow? Myself and one or two others have them, and I think one of those people can't even drive their truck because it's apart?

Can't tell you anything other than that, because I just don't know
Old 03-13-2008, 01:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TqMnster
I'm not even goin to attempt to read through all the posts
Why should you be any different
I've been on the road all week and if I miss a day....it's an hr of homework! Actually, I find by just reading Quads posts, I get what I need to keep up...... usually.

Testing Pulses are out to some....all within a week +/-.

QUAD - Thanks for Fueling info. on new tunes. Will play with new Comp tune on way to Dynojet dyno (about an hr away) and then decide. Probably just run ADR2000 on PL00, 08 & 10... for honest comparison with the Dynacom Dyno in Burleson, from 3 weeks ago!

RJ
Old 03-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
We barely even began the beta testing phase. I think there is maybe two to three monitors out there right now, with the rest (I think?) going out tomorrow? Myself and one or two others have them, and I think one of those people can't even drive their truck because it's apart?

Can't tell you anything other than that, because I just don't know
Mine just showed up and I just got done installing it in the truck. I haven't been able to drive test it as I'm still technically at work. Should make for a good ride home, though. I just put a new VP in and I was gonna wait a little longer to tap the wire. But after actually getting the Pulse in my greedy little hands, pretty sure the warranty is over as soon as I get home.

BTW. Was there supposed to be a disc (as in software) that came with the Pulse??
Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cspotrun
Mine just showed up and I just got done installing it in the truck. I haven't been able to drive test it as I'm still technically at work. Should make for a good ride home, though. I just put a new VP in and I was gonna wait a little longer to tap the wire. But after actually getting the Pulse in my greedy little hands, pretty sure the warranty is over as soon as I get home.

BTW. Was there supposed to be a disc (as in software) that came with the Pulse??
I didn't get one, nor did I get the mounting base it comes with. Probably a production thing. Guess you got in under-the-wire before the hardware changes
Old 03-13-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by xtoyz17
I didn't get one, nor did I get the mounting base it comes with. Probably a production thing. Guess you got in under-the-wire before the hardware changes
Yeah it shipped tuesday from what I gathered. I thought the change was made on monday late and then they shipped out the modded ones on tuesday. The lastest ones are simply the next round... Eh either way I'm happy its in the truck.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
JIT

Mine is scheduled for delivery tommorow and I hope UPS shows before I leave town. If not I wont be able to test it until next week.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:31 PM

Wink

Nice ride home. Non wire tapped, Smarty on 2. Still had good pickup. Standard Gauges seem fine. Fuel pressure still bounces around quite a bit, but I am going to add my snubber to infront of pressure sender so that it will quell the waves fromt eh VP. Now on to the other parameters. Coolant TPS Load Pretty much anything on the bus, isn't comming thru? could it be a bad connection on the Can Bus?? Other than that I love the fit and finish on the pillar and how the guage mounts into it. Also added TT and High Idle on the stock program ADR 2000 and it all works. I will test it a whole lot more tomorrow as I have most of the day off. Once again Quad another home run.

Edit: Found the problem. I was running an older software version that I was using to troubleshoot my truck when the VP let go due to the #9 fuse coming out on a WOT run. Loaded up the ADR 2000 from 3-7-08 all is well. I have all the parameters up and running. Sorry for the confusion. Always good to make sure you know what you think your running.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:43 PM

Depends on which software you are running Cspot. One of the files Quad sent me nixed those values on accident.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:19 PM

ill have the truck up and runnign this weekend and im excited to see what teh adraline will do. will be comparing it to the redline andim shure the adraline will whoop up some, and i got quads new comp tun for big injectors im stoaked
Old 03-14-2008, 12:34 AM

my roomate called me and told me i had recieved two packages from quadzilla, i think the tire marks leaving work are still smoking and i yanked all my old gauges out on the road to my house (which i dont recommend) but the pulse is installed and i will not be able to wipe this s*** eating grin off my face for at least a week, another home run quad, you guys are way way way out ahead of the rest, i havent even had a chance to go through all the options but this thing is SWEET!!!!! THANKS!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:38 AM

is the pulse still in beta stages???
Old 03-14-2008, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by straight_six
is the pulse still in beta stages???
Ten posts before yours I pointed out that it just started.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:41 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How are the readings on the pulse comparing to mechanical gauges?

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....