Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 07:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have all of the pulse monitors been sent out? I replyed to your email a month or so ago asking who would be interested, but have not heard anything since.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:04 AM

No they have not. The rest of them should go out Thursday or Friday.

We had to make a quick change on them.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by qzilla
No they have not. The rest of them should go out Thursday or Friday.

We had to make a quick change on them.
You can thank me for that or hate me
Old 03-12-2008, 02:07 PM

just loaded the tune quad emailed & it made a big diff. on full throttle max egt. On level 3 I would hit 1400- as soon as it went over 2500 rpm's, now I it stays around 1300 or so. level 7 still raises very quickly, but that is expected. will do more full throttle tests on the way home tonight, it did seem to smoke more, but it is also over 70 here today.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:46 PM

ADR_TEST1.ex.....No issues, everything seems to work as it's supposed to.

ADR_PROD_TEST.ex.....No problems that I could tell, it did seem to smoke a little more, although, with my stock truck I am unable to test it to it's full ability. I'm kinda fond of Mr. headgasket and Mr. TC.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by hink

ADR_PROD_TEST.ex.....No problems that I could tell, it did seem to smoke a little more, although, with my stock truck I am unable to test it to it's full ability. I'm kinda fond of Mr. headgasket and Mr. TC.
What's this one supposed to have?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by hink
ADR_TEST1.ex.....No issues, everything seems to work as it's supposed to.

ADR_TEST1.ex_...No issues with warm-up, no flashing of pod after warm-up on any power level and no loss of power...TT initially worked properly on 1st shut down but subsequent shut downs I couldn't kill the truck immediately with the Accelerator pedal...it took between 5 and 30 seconds for the truck to shut down after blipping the pedal pretty good...the average was about 10-15 seconds...the TT did shut down at 3 minutes as designed.

ADR_PROD_TEST.ex_...I'll test that thoroughly tomorrow...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Coon Smile
what kind of troubles are you having when trying to update the adrenaline??
we just cant get it to update on either of my computers.it keeps throwing error messages and says invalid module. I got it to updat on my inlaws computer but thats the only one i have been able to get it to work on. Justin and quad seem to think its a usb issue
Old 03-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quad, ADR_PROD_TEST.exe is really smooth & feels like it has alot of upper rpm performance. I like it alot, but it does seem like it has less power at mid rpm than the Aggressive files. It also has less smoke than ADR2000 that I had loaded previously. Was that a production file or aggressive file?
Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM

more good news...the new ADR_COMP2.exe file works great!! SOP meter tells me that PL05 and PL06 have more bottom end power than the upper levels of PL08 and PL10. not that the higher levels dont INSTANLY spool the turbo, but the lower PL's will spin the tires easier/longer than the higher PL's from a stop.

qzilla, with this newer comp tune, did you take a lot of fuel away from the bottom end of higher PL's to concentrate more on the top end fueling?? thats just what it feels like compared to a PL05 or PL06...

reguardless, the adrenaline is here to stay and i no longer regret selling its "competition"

bottom line: no stumbling, less turbo bark, no jerking, no popping on ANY PL!! + TONS of power

nice work on getting that fueling issue worked out qaud...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bjans
we just cant get it to update on either of my computers.it keeps throwing error messages and says invalid module. I got it to updat on my inlaws computer but thats the only one i have been able to get it to work on. Justin and quad seem to think its a usb issue
I have the exact same problem. Couldn't update Adrenaline on 3 laptops, and out of 4 desktops, one of them worked. I am suprised at how particular the module is as far as what can flash and update it.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
more good news...the new ADR_COMP2.exe file works great!! SOP meter tells me that PL05 and PL06 have more bottom end power than the upper levels of PL08 and PL10. not that the higher levels dont INSTANLY spool the turbo, but the lower PL's will spin the tires easier/longer than the higher PL's from a stop.

qzilla, with this newer comp tune, did you take a lot of fuel away from the bottom end of higher PL's to concentrate more on the top end fueling?? thats just what it feels like compared to a PL05 or PL06...

reguardless, the adrenaline is here to stay and i no longer regret selling its "competition"

bottom line: no stumbling, less turbo bark, no jerking, no popping on ANY PL!! + TONS of power

nice work on getting that fueling issue worked out qaud...
I told ya quad would get it figured out! Glad to hear it is working for you.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by pokapotato
I have the exact same problem. Couldn't update Adrenaline on 3 laptops, and out of 4 desktops, one of them worked. I am suprised at how particular the module is as far as what can flash and update it.
I feel your pain man its been really frustrating trying to get this thing workin. Hopefully they will update the software so it works like we need it to. Quad said they are on it.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
I told ya quad would get it figured out! Glad to hear it is working for you.
old comp file:

new comp file:

J Double get ur truck together and on the road...i wanna see how this comp file reacts to a 240hp injector b/c im about to go to the 7x.012...i need more fuel
Old 03-12-2008, 05:47 PM

old comp file:

new comp file:

J Double get ur truck together and on the road...i wanna see how this comp file reacts to a 240hp injector b/c im about to go to the 7x.012...i need more fuel
Awesome news! As soon as you get the Pulse you may be able to tweak the tunes to get more top end out of the higher PL's. I'm interested in reducing my timing a bit since I'll also be spraying water this year (air horn) down stream of the nitrous nozzles (pre-cac).

I can't wait to get this thing back together, but I may need to shorten my driveshaft since I lowered it so much. If I don't need to shortened the driveshaft, all I would need to do Saturday is swap out front springs.

Speaking of the Pulse...I still haven't received the "phone call".

Quick Reply: Quad Adrenaline Beta Testing....