Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Putting in my Goerend Converter tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Putting in my Goerend Converter tomorrow

Well guys. Pulling the tranny tomorrow afternoon. Dont know how long it will take me to get the converter(goerend single disc) in, but i have a tranny jack i borrowed, and a huge shop manual with all the torque specs that i would ever need, so i should be good to go. I should be working on it by 1:00, and probably wont stop till i get it in unless i run into a problem, and have to finish it Friday. Cant wait to get it in! I will write a seperate thread wiith a full report on the converter once i get it in. I THINK i can probably have it in by 7 or 8 tomorrow night if i work my butt of at it, but who knows.lol Anyway. Wish me luck!

Eric
Old 09-21-2005, 09:55 PM

Sooooooooo

ya gonna hook in casey sat?.....
Old 09-21-2005, 10:35 PM

Well I dont know. I would really like to, and i would for sure, but where i had my injector mess up, i just had to put in one of my buddies 175hp injectors, and im kinda scared to run it real hard with one bigger injector. He told me i could use the rest of them though, so maybe if i get done with the converter thrusday, ill put the rest of the 175's in Friday, and hook Saturday I would really like to anyway. Are you going to be there at Casey County Saturday? If so, we will make sure, and meet up. Are you hookin?

Eric
Old 09-22-2005, 06:13 AM

Would love to but better judgement won't let me lol and bein that I just got it goin after 2 months would like to drive it a while before I broke it again

But I will be in casey seein the relations and at the apple festival and maybe start of the truck pull if ya wanna catch up with us, prior obligations keep me from stayin for the diesels though unless that they are actually first this time like they should be yea right lol

Did get my mad ecm in very cool if ya never been around one, unreal smoke

sounds like a plan though got to go to work and tear th eheck outof a loader now so I'll catch up with ya later

DCB
bryan
ect
ect
ect............