Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Product Recommendation: Jetzon Trailcutter Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Product Recommendation: Jetzon Trailcutter Tires

I know that a lot of guys on here who want 315/75 R16 (and similarly-sized tires) at an affordable price have been going with the Nitto Terra Grappler A/T tires. But I recently had to get some new tires and didn't like the look of the Nittos. I wanted a meaner-looking tread that fit my diesel truck better. So I wound up going with a set of Jetzon Trailcutter R/T tires in 315/75 R16. They're about $130-$150 each (including mounting and balancing), so they're on-par with the Nittos price-wise. And if you ask me, they look much better. Several of my family members and their co-workers in East Texas have these tires on their trucks and they all love them. So while I'm going to wait and see how well they hold up over the life of the tires, rest assured that they aren't pieces of junk that will fall apart after 2,000 miles (cause all these folks have had them for a while).

They're a little difficult to find, but it's well worth it if you're serious about getting what you want. I'm pretty familiar with the dealer network for them in Texas, but for other states, you'll need to call the manufacturer, Treadways Corporation, at (800) 895-1449 and ask them where your nearest dealer for the Trailcutters is. They should take care of you.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my tires. I've gotten lots of compliments on them since buying them just a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully some of you guys will try them too and report back here what you think.

Jetzon Trailcutters:

Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's been 6yrs. How did the tires hold up?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh man. This brings back memories. A lot has happened since those photos were taken. I've married the girl in that one picture and I no longer have the truck. Sadly, it was involved in a wreck back around 2005 and had to be replaced with an almost identical 2001.5 that wasn't ever as awesome. Put a new set of the same tires on it and they ran like a champ till I got rid of it about a year and a half ago. I still highly recommend them for those trucks. I miss mine dearly.