Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Pricing out new injector pumps, any advice?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by coalburner400
I do... They're about 15 minutes from where I live. I purchased my injectors and my fuel pump from them. I went to school with their internet sales manager, and grew up with their lead mechanic. Awesome shop. Honestly the most impressive shop I've ever been in. Nice 2 axle dyno. Huge warehouse, heated floors, lotsa space.

They do a lot of good business. Kevin is the sales guy there is responsible for the good deals. I know I'll be purchasing my IP from them if it ever dies. I've purchased parts from their partner company "ACME Truck Parts". Nick is a cool cat that helped me out with some other, non-fuel/air related parts.

Can't say enough good things about MWFI
Which location? Theres one up by me in CT
Old 09-07-2006, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dshiftff
Which location? Theres one up by me in CT

Ahh, good question. I can only vouch for the one in Bolingbrook, IL. Incidentally, that's the one that they run their Internet business from. I've heard good things about the one on the "North Side" of Chi-town, but I've never purchased directly from that location.

I'm not sure if you ordered in CT if it would be sent by their Hartford location. All I can say in your situation is that they are worth checking out based on my experience with them in IL. Let me know how you fare if you do decide to check them out.