Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Prformance and epa

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prformance and epa

Hay Diesel dazed.....why in the world would you lock a thread thar you started......and If this is a perfomance thread....whats wrong with talking about EPA stuff!!!! I thinks your a little quick on the draw there.
Also I can not think of one thing you can add or subtract W.O breaking some law some where...so it is a mute pt.
Performance SSSSSHHHHH
Old 01-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
He locked the thread because there is no need for debate. Jack and I are liable as site owners for the content of this site. We fully intend NOT to pay a huge fine just because somebody doesn't have enough common sense NOT to post information on how to commit a federal crime on this website.

We have always removed any posting regarding removing your catalytic converter, and will continue to do so in the future. Why? because it is OUR butts on the line here. Whether you choose to believe this is a viable issue or not, has no bearing on our decision. We KNOW that it has already been an issue elsewhere and we will be dang sure it doesn't become one here.

I have seen the lame arguments that any posts about smoke or speeding should then be removed as well and it just doesn't hold water. We are talking about people posting instructions on how to break the law, entirely different scenario from how hard you decide to press on the go pedal.

We do NOT advocate breaking ANY laws here, in fact you are asked to agree to a simple set of rules when you sign up here, which includes this statement; "You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law."

The rule will continue to be enforced as it always has.