Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Pics.... Start To Almost Finished....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yup Big Blue hit the nail on th head..... I still will have the chicken lights on and hopefully can find some clears that i like.... i really need to get some clears for the fenders but am unable to find them.... here are a couple of pics i took thisafternoon when we took her outside....

Old 03-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Timmay2
Looks great!

Best of luck without the trim rail... almost DAILY i see people swing their doors at my truck and they bounce off the rail.

Hope you park it FAR away from walmarts parking lot lol
I plan on parking in the middle of 4 parking spots near the back row of places if i even drive my truck to say wallyworld... if i have to go i might take the ole lady's car..... or ride with a friend.....oh and trust me if i catch a car next to mine and there is a dent that resembles something that could remotely come from their car.... it'll be on......
Old 03-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DSjockey
Looks good, like how your shaved the emblams and trim rail,
Emblems will be going back on but it'll be 3rd Gen badging..... i'm still torn on what to do on the tailgate.... prolly Dodge on the drivers side and heavy duty on the passenger side then ram 3500 on the doors and the cummins C on the front fenders.... and maybe put the SLT back on the pillars...
Old 03-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kandgo
Looks great! I always wanted to fill in the stake holes in the bed, make it look smooth all the way down each bed top?? Just an idea!! Goodluck,,Rick
i was going to do that but accually got tired of modifying the truck... the bed rails will be covered with a spray in liner and i regularly have something strapped in the bed anyway so it's nice to have them there to strap to.... dono whick one i'll go with yet as there are a few shops in town with a few different brands..... i'll have to shop around....
Old 03-26-2006, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I wish I had the ability and tools to do that....Big red could use some paint....

BTW, it looks GREAT.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

thanx there's alot in a paint job that noone really looks at.... there's still alot more stuff that needs done... wetsanding and buffing, cutting in the door jams, reinstalling all lights (that need to be buffed out too), bumpers, fenders, wheels polished, all trim satin black'ed, i need to find some towing mirrors... i put a wanted add on here but haven't heard anything yet.... grill install, put the poor pannels back together from the door popper install, reinstall air tanks and re-run lines, re-run CB coax, radio antenna, CB antenna, badging, i know there's something i missed....
Old 03-26-2006, 09:03 PM

did you body drop that thing? why is the filler neck sticking out of your quarter panel in that one pic?

edit: never mind, I just figured out the dually fenders aren't on it, haha
Old 03-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LanceD
did you body drop that thing? why is the filler neck sticking out of your quarter panel in that one pic?

edit: never mind, I just figured out the dually fenders aren't on it, haha
ya the shop door is 8 feet wide.... even with the dual tires it was about 6 inches too wide.... so it went in with singles on the rear and no fenders...
Old 03-27-2006, 11:36 AM

How Do You Open The Doors???????????
Old 03-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Chapter President

Looks like it will turn out to be a great truck when its done.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by FIRECAT7000
How Do You Open The Doors???????????
Electric Remote Door Popper
Old 03-27-2006, 01:10 PM

Wow this truck looks great! Looking forward to the set of pics when its complete!
Old 03-27-2006, 04:11 PM

yeah good job. i thought of shaving my 454SS i never thought of doing it to my 1 ton. watch those poppers in the winter they will act up if they get to cold
Old 03-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by STACKED
yeah good job. i thought of shaving my 454SS i never thought of doing it to my 1 ton. watch those poppers in the winter they will act up if they get to cold

Winter what is that.... i live in south Georgia....
Old 03-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Banned

well here are a couple of pics i took today.... almost through gotta install the bumpers, grill, and paint the tailgate.... other that that buff and wax and she'll be rockin and rollin.... i did run her around the block last night bout 11 pm.... well a country block you know one mile down that road till u get to that road then a mile up it then a mile.... u get the pic.... my painter said he heard me the whole way around it.... that's with stacks and internal mufflers.... had my window down and now my right ear hurts but it'll be ok....

Quick Reply: Pics.... Start To Almost Finished....