Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Phoenix Transmissions? (performance models)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phoenix Transmissions? (performance models)

has anyone had any experiences with them?

47re http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/47RE-...QQcmdZViewItem

47rh http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/47RH-...QQcmdZViewItem
seems that they have a buch of good updates.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:08 PM

I have had experience call me!!!!

hey I have had some experience I am dealing with them right now on an Extreme built with double deep pan and a triple disc TC with huge cooler. The deal is pretty good and I have been in the shop to check it out as well to make sure they have a real opperation. Call me I can hook you in to the Ceo to dial in more for you,, 888 831 7580 you will reach my office line ask them to find me. JON
Old 11-10-2005, 04:43 PM

be careful with ebay...

" "BUYER BEWARE" There are some companies out there with names very similar to ours, selling all kinds of transmissions and parts on the internet. We know this because we get lots of calls from their unhappy customers who have purchased transmissions from them believing they were getting a "bargain" on a "Phoenix" transmission.

We DO NOT sell transmissions on E-Bay, or through any other auction site. All of our transmissions are built to order and sold either direct from our factory in Weatherford Texas, or through our authorized distributors. There is only one Phoenix Transmission Products, the same company that has been providing the highest quality custom built performance transmissions and converters for over 20 years. "

taken from this website...

Phoenix Trans
Old 11-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pgilles
be careful with ebay...

" "BUYER BEWARE" There are some companies out there with names very similar to ours, selling all kinds of transmissions and parts on the internet. We know this because we get lots of calls from their unhappy customers who have purchased transmissions from them believing they were getting a "bargain" on a "Phoenix" transmission.

We DO NOT sell transmissions on E-Bay, or through any other auction site. All of our transmissions are built to order and sold either direct from our factory in Weatherford Texas, or through our authorized distributors. There is only one Phoenix Transmission Products, the same company that has been providing the highest quality custom built performance transmissions and converters for over 20 years. "

taken from this website...

Phoenix Trans
I 2nd the above post.

phox
Old 11-10-2005, 11:07 PM

Hmmm,
I have no personal experiance with either of the companies. However I have visited the one in PHX and from an overall visual inspection it appears to be a well organized, clean shop. They claim to have place in Prescott as well. Just because another co. has a similar name does not automaticlly mean there is a con.

Randy
Old 11-15-2005, 10:56 PM

seen the shop

I have also seen the shop, looks to be pretty nice. The owner of the company had a 03 with twins and developed the tranny for his and decided to market it. Grow_CTD I will have to give you a call and see how yours worked out, of course if your office staff can find you.....