Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

OK who is going to test this new gizmo?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2002, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:OK who is going to test this new gizmo?

Horsepower increase. Definantly not.<br><br>Milage increase. Not likely.<br><br>EGT decrease. Well if they have the balance between the induction axial vortexes and counter rotating expansion radial vortexes correctly balanced the vortex vacuum could reach through the tubo and pull the air directly off the piston head thereby lowering EGT's considerably .
Old 10-18-2002, 06:12 PM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts

And more! You can use two of them in series! With the enormous vacuum the pistons are sucked up with force! You get a smoother running engine! ;D<br>AlpineRAM
Old 10-18-2002, 07:13 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

But wouldn't that extra Axial Vortex stuff void the factory warranty on my Diamler/Chrysler/Cummins muffler bearings, or wouild I just need to repack them more often?
Old 10-19-2002, 11:33 PM

Sounds like a good addition to the &quot;Recent Articles&quot;. Maybe we could use some of our DTR political influence to convince the inventor to let the DTR do a write up on it. But if it works as good as one of those Tornado things I don't see that hapening.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I laughed my way through part of an editorial on the Tornado Tiger or something like this while I was in Front Royal this week end. They put a Surburban on the dyno and got 20 more hp just by putting this thing in the intake. <br><br>Almost burnt the phone up trying to get one, NOT!!!!!<br><br>We have to think up something totally ridiculous and go into business. People will buy anything apparently.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:12 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Ok I had to try it so I called the 800 number and got one overnighted and fell in love the moment I saw it. The clean lines, shiny surface were a rednecks delight. <br> I immediately set out to turn my cummins into a true rocket engine with multiple vortex's and stuff far too complicated for the average diesel maniac to comprehend!. <br> The only problem I came across during install was that the instruction manual was a bit lacking, or could it have been that bottle of Jack. (I think not). <br> What ever the cause I inadvertently installed this power packing mechanical wonder in reverse order. Which caused me to Immediately launch my turbine into low earth orbit when I attempted a test drive. :'(<br> The final verdict is still out on this amazing product as I maintain a constant vigil with NASA hoping for a close approximation of the landing coordinates for my wayward turbine.<br> Can you say sputnik? sure I knew you could.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:18 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I am sticking with the non-stick George Foreman Grill Custom exhaust.

I have some ocean front property up here in Saskatchewan for sale. Well, it could be during the next melt down of the polar caps.

I could see that thing as a good sheep whistle.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:25 PM
Admin Team Leader

[quote author=GONZO <br>
<br><br>Give me a 10 digit grid and I'll find the nearest SAM site to you... <br>
<br>Hey maybe Saddam could bring it down with one of his famous scuds!. Now that is an accurate system, all those scuds he fired he only missed a couple patriots! ;D
Old 10-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Admin Team Leader

[quote author=GONZO <br>
<br><br>Holy smokin Penguin....I have an idear. We stick this Tornado contraption in Rod's tailpipe and let him go about his day. BAAAAAAHHHHH, Are you my DAAAAAADDDDYYYY <br>
<br> Hey I am I just imagining things or is that penguin sneaking up on that sheep from behind in your signature? Hmmm bears closer scrutiny me thinks!
Old 10-20-2002, 09:31 PM

Woolite as a fuel additive
Old 10-21-2002, 12:01 AM

Ronco is at it again!! Available for 40 easy payments of................................................ .................................................. ........................... <br><br><br>$19.95
Old 10-21-2002, 09:55 PM
Admin Team Leader

And if you order in the next 15 minutes we will include, not one!, not two!, but three incredible Ginzu knives! with genuine, simulated, artificial bone like substance faux handles. <br> At absolutely no additional cost to you! (shipping and handling, tax, title, tags and registration not included).<br> Call 1-800 dip stik Now! operators are standing by!.<br><br> Disclaimer; This post is in no way affiliated with any thinking individual.

Quick Reply: OK who is going to test this new gizmo?