Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

No more Quadzilla products for me....

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We send warranty cards out with postage paid envelopes for mulitple reasons. When we get them back we add warranty so that it is covered for a full year.

The main reason we do this is so that we have contact information for you in the event we need to do a mandatory update. We can then email or mail you information regarding the product. In fact, we did this late last year. Those that did not send their warranty cards in cannot get this information.

We do it pretty much like all electronics do, cell phones, tv's, radios etc. They all have a warranty period but, it is not a full year. You get that after you send in your warranty card.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hmmmm... considereing i have bought used edge products before the adr came out, and sent them in to edge and had them fixed-updated for free... never asked for a proof or warranty card...

on a side note, i live on the other side of the border, and the time period where you recieve cards after buying it would have elapsed long time ago, before you would finally have gotten the card, cuz shiping really sucks here.

Since you mention cel phones, i had my samsung cel phone fixed, it was older then this adr, and got it fixed for free, no questions asked with no warranty card whatsoever, and this is mexico, i thought Usa had so much better customer service.

have you found already whats wrong with it? it should have arrived there already... and how much are you gonna charge me?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:31 AM

on a side note, i live on the other side of the border, and the time period where you recieve cards after buying it would have elapsed long time ago, before you would finally have gotten the card, cuz shiping really sucks here
have you found already whats wrong with it? it should have arrived there already
I have not checked on it personally?

Above you say it would take 3 months to get your warranty card here but, it takes a couple of days to get your module here?

Please explain.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:14 AM

I bought a used beta box off a guy right after he got it. My personall expierience with quads products (ADR/PULSE) have been great. I had to send mine in and it was done right. I can understand his stance on things. I still put up with little things like no 4k and tyhe occasional dying on a hard run but the fact is no other box out there can make my truck run like this one.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:06 AM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Originally Posted by qzilla

Above you say it would take 3 months to get your warranty card here but, it takes a couple of days to get your module here?

Please explain.
Now Qzilla, you know that is not a fair question!!!! Your response must be immediate, but they will get to it when they get a chance!!! Just PM'd you, give me a call when you get a minute.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Banned

Ive always had great experience with Quad.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by qzilla

Please explain.
Personaly took the module to Texas in own vehicle. which i didnt want to do with a stinking Warranty card.... makes sence?