Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

my quadzilla experience......everyone read me....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anyone listen? jeremy at quad said he would and if you tell a customer something in my opinion you should follow through with it.. don't tell me to ask a company who should have never been involved in this for something totally unreasonable so QUADZILLA can try to make themselves look like they are such a stand up company lol if you make a product and you have a problem come up that you know will break something else on the truck especially with how spendy ip's are you need to stand up for your product and take care of the couple of big product failures not try to get rid of them by giving them a refund.... and washing your hands of them... OR MAKING UP LIES!!!!!! JUST MY OPINION I THINK ITS BULL THAT COMPANIES ALL OVER THE WORLD GET AWAY WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF AND ITS SAD THAT EVERYONE JUST ROLLS OVER AND GIVES UP BEFORE THEY EVEN TRY IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON AND I WAS TREATED LIKE CRAP AND ITS NOT VERY COOL I WASN'T ATTACKING ANYONE JUST STATING THE FACTS I ALSO LOVED THE ADRENALIN UNTIL IT RUINED MY TRUCK!!! AND TO BE HONEST IF IT CAME WITH A GUARANTEE THAT IT IS REALLY FIXED AND WOULDN'T BLOW UP MY IP AGAIN I WOULD STILL USE THE PRODUCT CAUSE NOTHING ELSE CAN TOUCH IT.... EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT ALL THE NO WARRANTY STUFF WELL I HAVE SPENT OVER 17,000 DOLLARS ON MY TRUCK IN THE LAST YEAR AND HALF ON STUFF THAT HAS BROKEN.... I PAID FOR ALL OF IT BUT THIS INJECTION PUMP WENT OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR ADRENALIN BOX AND IM NOT HAPPY!!!! this is my last post on all 3 forums thanks for reading
Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
this is my last post on all 3 forums thanks for reading
Then I'm going to kill this one. Everyone has had their say.

Emoney, I hope things work out for you.

Everyone else, thanks for your comments.

mad