Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Juice 98.5-2000

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juice 98.5-2000

Hey guys I hope I post this in the right place but I want to let every one know there is a great Product comming out soon. I have been beta testing with Edge and I was real excited to post and let people know their new stuff comming out for the 98.5 - 2000 and what i have been testing is great. I am not sure how much more I can say but I will keep you guys posted as i can. I am hoping to even get some pictures put up. I hope to rave more soon I will let you know as soon as I can.

Whonose
Old 02-22-2006, 01:42 PM

Will it be avalible for 01 and 02 as well. I'd be interested to see what it would be since I haven't heard anything about it.

Eric
Old 02-22-2006, 01:48 PM

I assume it will be avalible for those years. I have a 99 so that is the only year rage I know for sure is there, but pretty sure they would have other ready too it would seem silly not to. I hope to write a great little deal about it as soon as i know i am ok to do so. Please ask more though i am just aching to talk about it.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tell us the features of the Juice.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:05 PM

It should because 98.5-02 is basicly the same except for some few minor changes over the years. I'd like to know the features as well, ie: hp gains, timing, ect
Old 02-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

EGaskamp,

It will be available for all years of the 24 valve, 1998.5-2002. We have had them on order for a long long time and have been getting barraged with folks wanting to order even before the 1st final production unit hits the streets! It'll have the same basic features as the other Juice/Attitude modules for the Dodge's 2003+. We will be getting the A pillar mount made to fit just like the 2003+ plus trucks etc etc. The current overhead mount should work already so at least thats one item that we don't have to rework etc.

Mark @ DPPI
Old 02-23-2006, 12:00 AM

Egas is right it has about the same look and feel as the 2003+ Juice. I have not had a ton of exposure to those juice boxes but it looks about the same but I am not sure what the feature differences are. I know it does have a ton built in to it including a 4 gauge display. I can say for my truck it has made things alot better. I have smoother shift and it is so nice to have the turbo cool down and other features on the Juice. I has alot of features to it including fuel pressure, fuel temp, and the list goes on. I really have enjoyed mine so much it is one of the best investments i have made. Please ask me more on them and i can pass the info on if i need to. I did get the confirmation that YES there is a juice for the 01, 02 models as well.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:47 AM

whos ram,
Was you runnin a comp before? Im also testing the juice/attitude and the power feels alot stronger in all levels compared to my drag comp. The hp is rated the same but my 01 sure loves the juice, It runs alot stronger. Ill put it on the rollers soon to see if its all in my head or if its really putting more poop to the wheels.

mooseman
Old 02-23-2006, 09:20 AM

Talking

mooseman I was running a comp before. I agree with you I feel i have more power and my shifts are smooth. I was getting some hunting before and had taken my comp out for fear of burning up the trans and i was happy with the comp but really now i am just overjoyed about this chip. Let me know your results i would like to do the same thing. I know edge has one as well and when i get some time i was going to ask for a dyno. I again think EDGE has come up with a great one for our trucks and I think every one will be pleased with it.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:47 AM

Mooseman,

HOw long have you had yours? Did you install it?
Old 02-24-2006, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by who's ram
Mooseman,

HOw long have you had yours? Did you install it?
I picked it up from Edge two weeks ago and installed it myself that same day.

Mooseman
Old 03-23-2006, 04:59 PM

Has anyone else been in the beta for the juice from EDGE? I was hoping to get some feed back from people.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:11 PM

http://www.xtremediesel.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=993
The above should be a link to a page that explains the features of the new system.
Sorry it doesn't work as a link but that site has all the details
Old 03-24-2006, 10:45 AM

I have been part of the beta. i have a juice in my truck now. I was hoping to get feed back from others on if the had any problem, likes, dislikes. I love mine so i just wanted to see if any one else felt the same.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:12 PM

I also beta tested for the juice/attitude combo coming out for my 2001.5 I had no problems at all, though I keep things moderate since I have a stock transmission behind it. I also installed BD pusher pump kit at the same time. My fuel pressure rarely dips below 20psi w/ a dirty fuel filter. I also have added Silverline's 4" exhaust, and AFE sage 1 intake.

Quick Reply: Juice 98.5-2000