Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Installed Wildcat -8 fuel line kit today

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Installed Wildcat -8 fuel line kit today

Man I have to learn to type faster.<br>Dennis <br> That right on time with the way I shift. <br>Now that I antied up to the Show down I need to go wash my truck. That way when the show down pictures get posted. I just need to figure out how to get the blue truck in front of the red one <br>By the way what does &quot;heads up racing&quot; : mean :<br>See Ya<br>Chris
Old 07-08-2003, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

Chris:<br><br>O.K. Buddy,......we will do it Thursday!! And to be fair<br>to you I will take the right lane so my &quot;vapor trail&quot; doesn't<br>impede you any!! <br><br>Tell your two buddies to come on out to Coastal Plains<br>on Thursday too. The crowd can then see that &quot;not all<br>diesels are created equal!&quot; ;D <br><br>--------<br>John_P<br><br>
Old 07-08-2003, 05:28 PM

Mrs Smurf here,<br><br>Since you boys are playing, I wanna get in on this one ;D ;D Smurf and I have a bet to see who get's down the track first ;D <br><br>I guess I need to get out of work a little early so I can be down at the track, at what time???? 6pm or was it 6:30 pm.<br><br>Leigh
Old 07-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK,,,,,,,, Chris,<br> I'm starting to feel like you are getting ganged up on by all of them automatic shifting trucks!,,,,,,,, I think it would be fair if you tell the automatics that they have to keep the gear selector in Park until the light turns GREEN and then they have to shift theirs too! ;D That might give ya a little head start! :
Old 07-08-2003, 11:01 PM

That was to cool. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)<br>Leigh just came in here wondering why I was laughing so hard.<br>I can hardly wait to see John's come back on that one.Maybe I can talk him into starting in 2 wheel drive and with less than 10 psi boost<br><br>I am thinking we are going to have alot of fun at the ole drag strip on Thrusday night.<br>See Ya<br>Chris
Old 07-08-2003, 11:18 PM

Wish I could come out and play too.
Old 07-09-2003, 01:14 AM

Location: Drive till ya hit a Polar Bear, then go back 50 miles

[quote author=BigBlue link=board=7;threadid=16513;start=15#157793 date=1057699790]<br>Hey Rod. You think this setup might help my pressures? I know I have great pressure as it is but a little in reserve is not a bad thing. I've got the Holley Black kit from you.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've got the Holley changeover kit, with the bigger banjo fittings and -8 RLA hose? If you do, then stay where you are. We had great luck with that kit too, it just wasn't as easy to put together and didn't look as good as the stainless braided lines.<br><br>Rod
Old 07-09-2003, 01:58 AM
Banned

That's exactly what I got. Man. Now I want stainless steel lines. :'(
Old 07-09-2003, 07:58 AM

I guess I need to get out of work a little early so I can be down at the track, at what time???? 6pm or was it 6:30 pm.
<br><br>Leigh,<br><br>I think the track starts test and tune at 6. I'll be there to see what this BD box will do! *Hoping the rain holds out* <br><br>John
Old 07-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Administrator

<br>_______________________________________<br>Quo te from Leigh Dubie:<br><br>&quot;Smurf and I have a bet to see who get's down the<br>track first.&quot;<br>__________________________________ _____<br>Leigh: <br><br>We will surely see who that is on Thursday! ;D<br><br>-------------<br>Chris and Dennis:<br><br>Just to let you know, last Thursday my four wheel <br>drive actuator became disconnected on the front<br>axle, so I didn't have 4WD. On that run, with about<br>8-9 lbs of boost I ran a 14.1 at almost 95 MPH. Does<br>2WD hurt me??? Oh yeah,....no doubt about that!<br>By over 5/10th's of a second I would say! <br><br>I will think about your offer though! <br><br>--------<br>John_P<br>
Old 07-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote author=John_P link=board=7;threadid=16513;start=30#158134 date=1057777633] I ran a 14.1 at almost 95 MPH. Does<br>2WD hurt me??? Oh yeah,....no doubt about that!<br>By over 5/10th's of a second I would say! <br><br>I will think about your offer though! <br><br>--------<br>John_P[/quote]<br>Chris,,,,,,,, it looks like you're in trouble again,,,,,,,,,,, : (Let's see,,,,,,, need to make it more even between the two,,,,,)<br> I got it! ;D Ok,,,,,,, here's the deal,,,,, You both pull up to the stage line,,,,, John_P has to throw his truck keys into the bed of the Smurf-mobile,,,,,,, the light turns green at which time,,,, you pour on the coal Chris. John_P has to chase you down on foot and retrieve his keys out of the back of your truck,,,, run back to his at the starting line,,, fire it up and beat you to the finish line. ;D<br> Look at it this way Smurf,,,,,, you still may lose,,,,,, but at least John_P will have to work for that WIN light! <br>
Old 07-09-2003, 08:27 PM

Man am I catching it.<br> From you, from John and from Leigh.<br> I was just told that after John beats my butt (not her words) on the race track then she is going to beat me in her truck. <br><br>Let's see here I am need to come up with a not so honest way out of this mess that I am in. <br> If it works I may stand a chance to at least come close. At work we have this big anchor and a long chain. I am seeing scenes from an 8) all american movie classic coming to mind titled &quot;America Graffiti&quot; <br><br>This should be alot of fun. But then again I could play hookie from work tomorrow and spend all day doing a rain dance.<br>NOT<br>See Ya<br>Chris
Old 07-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Chris, just grin and bear it when John P pulls up beside you, getting beat by that awesome truck would only be an honor <br><br> As to your lovely wifes truck, well that in itself bears a great deal of thought. You might win but then certainly lose anyway <br><br> I saw with my own eyes the determination Leigh has with her truck, I would not count her out of any race <br><br> If mine was running straight, I would come down and give you a run for your money. At least beating me won't cause you any grief at home ;D<br><br>Have a good time everybody, and stay safe!
Old 07-10-2003, 10:04 PM
Administrator

JUST IN,....RESULTS OF DRAG RACE BETWEEN
&quot;GRANDPA&quot; PAPA SMURF AND John_P:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from &quot;Coastal Plains Dragway&quot;, Jacksonville,
N.C. Chris and I &quot;lined up&quot; tonight and below are the &quot;results&quot;
right off the time slips from the dragstrip. See for yourself
how it all went ;D (Chris was in the left lane and I was in the
right lane, just as I promised so I wouldn't &quot;smoke&quot; Chris
out!)

GRANDPA &quot;PAPA SMURF&quot; John_P

.673----------------Reaction ------ .821
2.751 ---------------60 ft. --------1.943
7.691 --------------330 ft.-------- 5.686
11.484--------------1/8 ET---------8.753
66.86---------------1/8 MPH-------80.37
17.358--------------1/4 ET-------- 13.756
81.38---------------1/4 MPH-------98.05