Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Injector Questions?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
blowinsmoke1 If you could care less what people think about you wanting to blow smoke then you'll get no help from us.
Here go over to CF, you'll fit right in!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blowinsmoke1
I understand and im going by the man who made it him self and im not going to call someone a liar when its their own product..and the reason i ordered a higher HP clutch was because i use my truck to off road and a recovery vehicle for people really stuck in the mud down here in texas and it grabs jsut fine for what i use it for in its every day life
If you want help then we need legitimate information as to what your truck is running. If you have a stock clutch then a suggestion of huge sticks, stacked smarty with edge/quad which would give you the smoke asked for would be useless as your clutch would slip at half throttle.
You may want to give your clutch manufacturer a call. Having a clutch that holds up to 1k HP when you produce a mere 300hp is ridiculous at best, not to get on you too much but you may want to check the specs on what you bought because you cannot drive a drag clutch like that on the road, period. This community is more then willing to help anyone, we just need correct information to best give you advice.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stihl
If you want help then we need legitimate information as to what your truck is running. If you have a stock clutch then a suggestion of huge sticks, stacked smarty with edge/quad which would give you the smoke asked for would be useless as your clutch would slip at half throttle.
You may want to give your clutch manufacturer a call. Having a clutch that holds up to 1k HP when you produce a mere 300hp is ridiculous at best, not to get on you too much but you may want to check the specs on what you bought because you cannot drive a drag clutch like that on the road, period. This community is more then willing to help anyone, we just need correct information to best give you advice.
$5 says that the clutch is rated for 1000 ft-lbs, not 1000 hp.