Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

I gotta share this with you guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i couldnt agree more, rolling clouds of smoke is cool but when it changes the views of others around us to eventually hate diesels, we will start being fined and god knows what else, ive already been in numerous physical confrontation with time spent in jail because i rolled some smoke out of my tail pipe getting on the freeway
Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 PM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by 99globalwarmer
ive already been in numerous physical confrontations with time spent in jail because i rolled some smoke out of my tail pipe getting on the freeway
DANM!

Please tell us more!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I rolled some coal past a halloween party last night with 2 cops sittin on the side of the road and all i got was clocked on radar doing the speed limit. hahaha!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:23 PM

I think if obama gets in there will be testing in all states . just think in the land of free were free to do anything untill thay say we cant . Were free to pay the tax thay wont us to[30%now but if ob gets in up to 57%] like you say change is coming but when and at what point will ????or can we be pushed????? into all of us here takeing all the hot parts off are trucks that my friends is what we all should be thinking about to night and tomarrow and on the 4th . Just to let you all know thay will push me into taking off my hot truck parts when thay pull them from my cold dead hands
Old 11-02-2008, 11:43 PM

I will SECOND THAT. I live in a small town where emissions is not a problem. I might black out a car if there tailgating me to a point that it makes me upset. For the most part its just the diesel guys that mess with each other. We dont do it in the middle of town with alot of cars, but if my buddy is in front of me he will blow some smoke at me because he knows I would do the same if i was infront of him. I do keep it undercontrol. Obama...dont want to start that...he doesnt fly well around here, besides one of the cops here in town has a 04 Dmax that will give me a run for my money ha ha!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 AM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Diesel- Dummy
I think if obama gets in there will be testing in all states .
The other side of the coin is what the Republicans are responsible for. NO regulations of the banking industry and golded parachute retirement packages for THIEFS.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Katmandu
The other side of the coin is what the Republicans are responsible for. NO regulations of the banking industry and golded parachute retirement packages for THIEFS.
Careful......dont get this locked
Old 11-03-2008, 12:02 PM

You also dont wont to say this is one or the outher whos responsible you can put it out there the dems or Republicans did this or that but the facts do tell a story dont let them make us all on one side or the outher this is about free or not to live here and drive are trucks how we wont them . make no bones about it thay wont you fighting about who says what and who do what when. You be doing that when thay slip in a new law to take yours and mine rights away to do the thangs we love . Just saying were all in this boat so puting the blame game down and look at whats going look whats going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kayakit
Hey, same deal happened to me, but the letter used non-demanding verbage. Saying that I must have a problem with my truck. I should have it looked at. Well, I don`t have a problem with my truck so I didn`t do anything. I have not been ADVISED again. Good luck to you all. Mark.

LOL, I received one of those to before I moved. It is a non government agency that has no jurisdiction to do anything about it. Don't even worry about it.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:15 PM

I am thankful I don't have emmisions stuff here either. If I got such a letter and took my truck in and was found clean, I would raise the roof at the next letter and start a little campaign. Have the "emmisions police" give you a letter that you are clean and use it the next time you get a letter asking you to come in for inspection.

Man, we need more government in our lives don't we!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Katmandu
What a fool... You should look who voted and passed those bills.... Democrats!! Obama voted for it as well.

Bush later presented a bill to regulate banking and it was overturned by the democrats in congress...

Sorry... Im off my soap box now. People should realize that what is taking place now is from bills passed 10-12 years ago. A preseident rarely has an influence during their term. It usually doesnt effect the country until years later. I have nothing else to say.

I know.. I shouldn't have..
Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 PM

americans are so dumb!!!!!!!
Change is comming and it is going to suck!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:18 PM

I have gotten two warnings in the mail over the past 2 years. But that is all it is here, a warning,

Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 PM
The Guru

I would slam in the stock injectors and put back on the stock turbo. Let them test the ride until they are blue in the face. Put the smarty on at half power. They can't charge you. Just cause some idiot writes down you're plate number, it can't stick. We have to fight the stupid stuff, sorry but that what I plan to do. I want them to give me a cash settlement for my truck. They sold it to me/us in the first place, it has to meet you're year of truck reg's not some pie in the sky number. Each year is different, we have to start fighting for our rights. Maybe ask for the money up front for a new ride to replace the old smokey ride. That should send them into puzzle mode and ask for big numbers not just $1k. Who pays for the testing??
Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 PM

I would ask for the info on the tree hugger that called u in, u should have a right to know then I would start calling and reporting him or her for smoke every day.

Quick Reply: I gotta share this with you guys