Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

How many people have the turbo timer from the online store?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 01:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keep in mind it is NOT a timer.... but here is a link to one place that sells them, I'm sure there are other too. Note: I am not affiliated with company in the link in any way....

Isspro Turbo Monitor
Old 09-17-2004, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by gaRam
the turbo timer will be a better choice for the guy who spent thousands on his turbo setup than for the guy who has a stock turbo.
I spent a few bucks on mine, a little over 2K if I count the ATS manifold and the down pipe.

I turn 37" tires at 85MPH, get off the interstate and stomp the pedal between lights, and by the time I make it to the top of my 200' long driveway, it takes about 30 seconds to drop below 300*. I think the airflow improvements that come with a bigger turbo/exhaust make the timer a bit of a waste of money, at least for me.

Besides, I have a great turbo timer already. I stop to feed my horses on the way up, and by the time I get back in the truck it's down to ~220*